Shape Of My Heart.

I'm Yours.

Looking back on the things I've done

I was trying to be someone

I played my part

Kept you in the dark

Now let me show you the Shape of my heart.


*school bell rings*

"Sica-yah!" Donghae cried. Sica looked back and saw Donghae running after her.

"What is it?" Sica asked.

"Do you want to go now? It's getting late." Donghae asked.

"Nahh.. I want to enjoy a walk first in the back garden.. Wanna join?" Sica asked.

"Do you want a time alone? If you do, then I'll not join." Donghae replied.

"No, I want SOMEONE to be with me. Please be that someone would you?" Sica said.

"My pleasure." Donghae smiled.

"Thanks!!" Sica replied happily.

"Your welcome. Let's go now before it gets dark." Donghae said, and he slipped his hand to Sica's. Then they walk to the back garden. Unknowingly.... Jaejoong was looking enviously after them. He still loved Sica, and was angry after what he has done.

'If only I didn't cheat on her! If only I've broken up with that girl! Ahhh!!!! You've driven me crazy Sica. And you're too good for that Lee Donghae guy. You're not qualified for him. He's much more lower than you. You're supposed to be with me. That's it. No HaeSica. Should be JaeSica. I'm getting you back Sica, no matter what.' he thought to himself. He saw Donghae and Sica hugging each other at the back garden. He left the place in sorrow.

Meanwhile, Donghae and Sica were having a good conversation..

"Yah, Sica-yah. What do you want to do?" Donghae asked.

"Hmm... I need someone to chat with. Would you be that person?" Sica giggled.

"The pleasure is all mine. What do you want to talk about?" Donghae said.

"Actually... I'm afraid. I'm afraid Jaejoong might hurt you all. Tiffany told me that while we were in the library, your cousin and best friend helped and defended her from fighting with Jaejoong. Jaejoong left her because he knew that your cousin and best friend were very good in martial arts." Sica explained.

"Eunhyukkie and Sungmin-ah? Yeah, Sungmin-ssi is really good. But Eunhyukkie... I don't know. He's not that good." Donghae said.

"Anyway, I'm just afraid. Jaejoong's can't do martial arts, but when he's angry he fights real hard. I'm just afraid, that because of me, you might be the next victim, Donghae." Sica said. Suddenly, Donghae hugged Sica. Sica let her head fall into Donghae's chest. He was really warm.

"Sica-yah... Believe me.. We have a strong army, although it's only me, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, you, and Tiffany. We can do this. I'm not afraid, so don't be afraid. We're all in this together. Please. I hate seeing you being afraid." Donghae said, his eyes full of emotions.

Sica felt that Donghae was charming, even though it was just their first day meeting. For the last second, she didn't believe in love at first sight, but now she does. It has happened to her, right now.

Donghae let go of his hug. "Before your parents get angry, let's go. It's getting dark." Donghae said. Sica nodded. Then they ran to Donghae's car.

"So, which cafe do you want to go to?" Donghae asked.

"Anywhere, as long as I'm with you." Sica giggled.

"Yah! So fast of transforming into love." Donghae .

"I am not! Fishy!" Sica giggled.

"You call this handsome face fishy? That means you just hugged a fish!" Donghae laughed, starting the car.

"Let's just go, okay? I don't want to argue.." Sica said.

"That means you've just agreed to me being handsome." Donghae said, driving.

"No, I don't, Fishy." Sica stuck her tounge out.

"Ice princess." Donghae back.

"At least I'm still a princess." Sica said.

"Then call me Prince Fishy, okay?" Donghae said.

"Not gonna happen, Fishy." Sica .

"Come on, I called you princess." Donghae said, pouting.

"Alright, alright. But to tell you the truth, you look like a kid though when you're pouting." Sica giggled.

"Does this mean I'll stay young forever?" Donghae said happily.

"People grow old, silly! Don't you study Science?" Sica asked.

"I do, especially Chemistry. I love it." Donghae said, smiling.

"Why do you like it so much?" Sica asked.

"Because I can feel it between us." Donghae said, smiling big.

"Yah! I don't feel it. I only feel YOU liking me." Sica giggled.

"Saranghae, Jung Jessica. Not jowahae." Donghae smiled.

"What if I say.. I don't love you back?" Sica teased.

"Then I will wait for you till you love me." Donghae said.

"Donghae-yah, you will wait so long, because when Jaejoong broke my heart, it's hard to learn love again." Sica said.

"No worries. I'll teach you." Donghae said.

"No, thank you. I'll study by myself." Sica giggled.

"But then it'll take a long time." Donghae pouted.

"Don't worry, I grasp on everything fast." Sica said, just as a car stopped in front of them. Then, from the car, came out Jaejoong. He knocked on Donghae's window. Donghae opened it, although Sica told him not to.

"What do you want?" Donghae asked.

"Get Jung Jessica out of your car, now! Sica, you're coming with me." Jaejoong said.

"NO! Donghae, close the window and hurry up. I don't want to get any trouble with my parents." Sica said.

Suddenly...

Jaejoong punched Donghae.

Sica screamed.

"Stop it, Kim Jaejoong! We're over. Don't you dare to hurt him!" Sica said, taking a tissue then wiping Donghae's mouth which was bleeding.

"He's not even your boyfriend! Why are you so nice to him?" Jaejoong shouted angrily.

"Because he's my best friend! Shouldn't friends help each other when they are in trouble? Anyway, you're not my boyfriend. Who are you to tell me what to do?" Sica said to Jaejoong. Jaejoong felt his face boiled.

"Sica! You're mine! You're not his!" Jaejoong shouted.

"Well, I am his friend. You don't have the right to control me. I'm not a robot!" Sica said, angrily. "Donghae, close the window. Let's go."

"You'll see my revenge Donghae! I'll get you back Sica! I will do anything!" Jaejoong claimed.Then Donghae closed the window.

"Oh, Donghae, I'm really sorry--" Sica couldn't finish her sentence.

"Don't always apologize. You know, at the end you're always forgiven. Okay, let's just go to this cafe. I've tried the food once. It's wonderful!" Donghae said.

"Okay."

They went in the cafe. Inside, they met Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

"Hello, Seo! Hello Kyu!" cried Sica.

Seohyun giggled, while Kyuhyun smiled slyly.

"What is it?" Donghae asked curiously.

"So the rumour that you guys dated was true after all." Kyuhyun said.

"What rumour? We're not dating!" Sica cried.

"But Jaejoong--" Seohyun couldn't finish her words because Sica cut her.

"So Jaejoong, huh? He was jealous and then released a new rumour. What does that guy wants?!" Sica said, but Donghae calmed her down, and brought her to a table for two.

"Sica, calm down. Waiter!!" Donghae called.

A waiter approached them.

"Yes sir?" the waiter approached them.

"I'll order a Fussili and Lime Squash, please. Sica, what do you want?" Donghae said to the waiter, and then looked back to Sica.

"I don't want to eat." Sica said.

"You should eat something. If not, you're stomach's gonna grumble." Donghae said.

"I said I'm not hungry." Sica said.

"You didn't say you're not hungry, you said you DON'T WANT TO EAT." Donghae said, concerned of Jessica's condition.

"I don't want to eat then." Sica said.

"Waiter, I'll take a double decker sandwich and orang juice then." Donghae said to the waiter.

"Wait! Make sure there's no cucumbers in the sandwich!" Sica shouted to the waiter.

"Why? You don't like them?" Donghae asked.

"No. I'm allergic to them. Don't even ask me to eat it." Sica said.

"Okay then, I won't." Donghae said.

'Hmm... He is different.' Sica thought.

Flashback.

Sica was with Jaejoong, on the way to the supermarket after they had their date.

"Now tell me Sica... Is there anything in this world that you really hate?" asked Jaejoong.

"Hmm.. Ah! Cucumbers!" Sica said.

"Why? Cucumbers are really good for your health, you know." Jaejoong said.

"No. I'm ALLERGIC to them." Sica explained.

"Well, let's go now. You don't want your mom to be mad at you just because you forgot to buy the groceries, right?" Jaejoong asked.

"Right." Sica nodded.

*at the supermarket*

"Look what I got, Sica! CUCUMBERS!!" Jaejoong laughed.

"Ah!! Get them off me, Jaejoong!!" Sica screamed.

"Why?" Jaejoong stuck his tounge out.

"Just... Get them off me!" Sica shouted.

"Okay, okay. I will." Jaejoong said.

End of Flashback.

"Daydreaming Sica?" Donghae asked.

"No, am not." Sica stuck her tounge out.

"Okay then. Oh, look, the food's here." Donghae said.

The waiter put down the food that they order, but he seem to forgot that the sandwich was ordered WITHOUT the cucumber.

"Are those cucumbers?! I told you, WITHOUT CUCUMBERS!" Sica said angrily. Luckily Donghae was there to calm her down.

"Sica, calm down. You can just give the cucmbers to me. Sorry. You can go now." Donghae ordered the waiter. The waiter nodded.

"Sica, you shouldn't lose your temper like that." Donghae scolded her.

"Sorry, but uhh... I kinda lose all my tempers to all things which are related to cucumbers." Jessica explained.

"Well, then, I'll teach you how to control your temper. But now, let's remove the cucumbers out of the sandwich." Donghae said, removing the cucumbers out from Sica's sandwich.

Just then.... a man approached them.

"Jessica? Jung Jessica?" the man said.

"T-Taecyeon?" Jessica gasped.

*to be continued :)

Author's Note: Hello! Sorry for the real update. I guess this update is longer than the other one, is it? Well, I'm in the middle of my exams, updating quietly. Well, I recommend you to hear this song with either Neorago (너라고) or Andante (안단테). Both of them are by Super Junior, and they are sweet songs. Well then, better get going! Annyeong! Adios! Au revoire! Zai Jian! Sayonara! Sampai Jumpa! Goodbye! :D