Happiness.

I'm Yours.

The time came for us to meet

You are in front of me

Crying with nervousness

I dried your tears

then I held your hand

I'm going to rise

and give you, whose been with me

Happiness.


"Ah, you remembered me." Hara said with a smirk. Jessica trembled with fear, don't know what to do.

"Wh-what do you want?" Jessica stammered.

"Do you know KARA?" Hara asked her. Jessica nodded.

"Then, you should know that 3 of KARA's members are going for the kingkas, because, we, KARA, are the queenkas. They've been using you all along, you know? Donghae doesn't love you. He's just playing you, like a toy." Hara said.

"Well I don't believe you!" Jessica said, bravely. Suddenly the school bell rang. Jessica was about to go out of the restroom, when suddenly Hara pushed her into one of the toilets. She locked Jessica inside, and pushed a rubbish bin in front of the door. Jessica was scared, she was trembling, tears rolling on her face.

"Hara. Please, don't do this. Please Hara, I beg of you." Jessica pleaded with tears. But Hara just laughed mischievously and went out of the restroom.

Jessica took her phone out from her pocket, but the battery was dead. She screamed.

 

Donghae was worried from head to toe about Sica. He could not concentrate. He saw Hara giving him showers of smiles, but he ignored them. He was really worried about Sica.

"Ssst! Yah! Siwon! I want to speak to Tiffany!" Donghae whispered to Siwon, who was sitting in front of him.

Siwon nudged Tiffany. "Donghae wants to speak to you." Siwon whispered. Tiffany turned her head.

"Did you see Sica before the bell rang?" Donghae whispered. Tiffany shook her head.

Unluckily to them, Mrs. Choi caught them whispering to each other.

"Miss Tiffany? Mr. Donghae? Please focus on what our studying." Mrs.Choi scolded them. Donghae went back, focusing on his book, but still worrying.

"Relax, Hae. She'll be okay." Eunhyuk assured Donghae.

"But, I just can sense something wrong with her. Oh God, I hope she's okay." Donghae sighed.

 

It was time to go home, but Sica haven't showed up yet. At last, the gang (including Sunny) searched for Sica until night. They didn't knew that someone was eyeing them. And that someone is...

 

Goo Hara.

 

She's jealous of Donghae caring about Sica. So she left the place.

"Donghae! Could she possibly be... in the girls' restroom?" Suddenly Eunhyuk called.

"OMO! You can be right! Let's go!" Donghae said, running downstairs to the ground floor.

"Donghae, why are you confident of going to the ground floor?" Siwon said, panting.

"Because after eating, she went to the restroom, and she didn't came back!" Donghae said. He ran to the girls' restroom. At first he was nervous, but then, to save Sica, he dared himself.

He kicked down the door.

 

Meanwhile, Sica was trembling with fear. She knew it was time to go home, and she was scared that she might ended up sleeping at this place. But suddenly, he heard the door banging.

*BANG!!!*

"SICA! You in there?" shouted a familiar voice, a voice of the man she loved.

"DONGHAE! DONGHAE, I'M HERE!" Sica shouted. Donghae went to the door which was blocked by the rubbish bin, pulled the bin away, and unlocked the door.

"Sica! Sica, are you okay? Who locked you up there?" Donghae said, concerned. Sica, feeling so happy, she hugged Donghae and buried her head into his warm chest.

"I'm okay. It's... It's..." Jessica stammered, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Come on, just tell me. And I will make sure that someone learned his lesson!" Donghae said.

"It's not a HE. She's a SHE." Sica said, between tears.

"You mean ... Hara?" Donghae suddenly said. Sica slowly nodded, still hugging Donghae.

“I knew that girl was up to something suspicious. Don’t worry Sica, you’ll be okay.” Donghae said. Sica was still sobbing, but still trauma about what happened to her. To cheer her up, Donghae decided to kiss her.

He pulled Sica’s head, and pressed his lips against hers. Sica was a bit taken aback by the kiss, but she responded. They kissed passionately. It was their first kiss, and it was in a girls’ restroom.

Sica broke the kiss, smiled to Donghae.

“Sica Donghae yeongwonhi sarangeun.” Sica said.

“Donghae Sica yeongwonhi sarangeun.” Donghae said, poking Sica’s nose. Sica kept hugging Donghae, and they went outside. While Sica put her hand on Donghae’s waist, Donghae put his on her shoulder.

“Yah! Sica, are you okay?” Tiffany asked, concerned. Sica nodded, then giggled.

“Yah! What did you do in there?” Eunhyuk asked, his erted mind came.

“Hey! We were just kiss-“ Donghae was cut off by Sica because she stepped on his foot.

“Ow!” Donghae exclaimed.

“Wait, you guys kissed?” Sungmin said. Sica blushed, and nodded silently.

“Let’s go home. I’m tired.” Sica said, still hugging Donghae.

“Okay then, we might as well leave. How about you guys?” Donghae asked the others.

“I’m going with Siwon.” Tiffany said, blushing.

“Sunny, do you have someone to go home with?” Sungmin asked her.

“I’m going by foot.” Sunny smiled. Sungmin shook his head.

“Ah, no! You’re going with me. Eunhyuk, you okay with that?” Sungmin asked Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk nodded.

“Ah, are you sure?” Sunny asked.

“Yes! Now, hop on!” Sungmin said.

And with that, they all went to their own houses, relieved that Sica is alive, and relieved that she was freed.

to be continued :) 

Author's note: hey! I hope you love this chappie. HaeSica got their first kiss! And it's in a girls' restroom -_-. oh well, anyways, hope you like it.

SAENGGIL CHUKKHAE HAMNIDA, LEE KIKWANG :P

you

comment please! I love subscribers too!

REPLIES.

fawbnerdy05: it's alright. i'm sorry haven't been giving you sifany moments lately >< 

minstal_1: this chappies haesica just for you, kekeke

 

Oh, btw, i'm gonna make changes to some chapter, making sure i got yoonbum alright ^^