I Miss You

I'm Yours.

Annyeong, Supergenerationjiang imnida!! I am The Co-Auther, I was a Year ago....but I was not able to do this so I "quit" but now I am back^^


I miss you like everyday

Wanna be with you, but you're away

Said I miss you, missing you insane

 


Last Chapter:

"If you guys wanted to use cruise then I know just the person to borrow the cruise from." Siwon said.

"Who?"

"____ ___." Siwon said.

"BWOH?!"



"Kwon Boa" Siwon Said.

"BWOH?!" Exclaimed Tiffany, Jessica, and Sunny

"I said--" Siwon was cut off by Tiffany.

"Yeah, we heard you." Tiffany said.

"Well then, why is it such a big problem?" Siwon asked.

There was a silence.

"Yah! Why is it such a problem?" Donghae repeated for Siwon.

There was still no answer. Suddenly Tiffany spoke up.

"She....." Tiffany gulped looking sincerily into Jessica's eyes with sympathy. Jessica was in pure shock. That name recalled too many memories. "She was the one Jaejoong kissed."

Everyone was still quiet.

"Sica, are you okay?" Donghae asked.

"I'm fine." Jessica said with an unexpected smile. She seemed...happy. "I think she will be a great addition."

"What?" Sungmin asked.

"Wait I think you are right, Sica." Sunny smirked. It seemed like Jessica and Sunny had a moment of telepathy.

Jessica and Sunny both broke out in laughter, realizing both of them had the same genius thought.

The others were comepletely puzzled.

"Why are you guys laughing and why do you think it is a good idea for Boa to come?" Hyoyeon asked

"Isn't it obvious?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Wait when did you figure out their idea?" Seohyun asked.

"You should know by now, Seo, that I am quite mysterious." Kyuhyun replied like it was nothing at all creepy.

Being impatient, Tiffany spoke again, "Can one of you just tell me what you three are thinking?"

"We go on the boat with Boa and we become friends with her." Kyuhyun paused for everyone to process the information.

"Then, when we meet Jaejoong, we match them up, right?" He continued.

"And then, we have a happy couple we never have to worry about." He finished.

Everyone "Ohhhhed" in realization.

"Wait, Sunny-ah, how did you know about Boa?" Tiffany asked after everyone was caught up.

"I want to say I am mysterious like Kyuhyun, but really it is just because during my birthday party, when I got close to you all a little more, Sica and I had a heart-to-heart conversation and it included our love lifes." Sunny replied.

"YOUR LOVE LIFE?!" Sungmin asked. "YOU MEAN YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND?"

"Am I that unattractive?" Sunny asked 

"Aniyo I mean...um..." Sungmin was flustered. "I don't know much about your past, you know, so I didn't know about your past relationships."

"Well honestly, I have never been in one." Sunny said shyly.

"Until now," Donghae interupted. "Now you are stuck with Sungmin."

"Yah!" Sungmin scolded Donghae.

"Guys, my phone is dyng so I have to end the call." Fany said. "But don't forget, Won Oppa, to call Boa up and make sure she comes and we have the boat for the trip."

"I won't, my mushroom." Siwon replied.

"Ughh." Hyoyeon said.

Haesica sighed. "Singles"

"Bye!!" Everyone said to one another.

*~*~*

It was a day before the trip.

Siwon called Boa, reassuring that she was going to bring the boat up to the dock they planed to ride from.

He then called Tiffany. 

"Yeobsayo?" Tiffany answered.

"Fany-ah, do you want to go out with the rest of the group?" He asked.

"That sounds fun. We should go to the mall for some last minute stuff for JeJu Island." Tiffany agreed.

"Ok. So I'll call the guys, and you'll call the girls?" Siwon asked.

"Ne, but I don't have Sunny's number" Tiffany said.

"Oh well, I have it." Siwon said. He told her the number.

"Thanks, Oppa." She thanked.

"Bye"

"Bye, see you later" 

*~*~*

"Aish, I wonder if Jessica is even awake." Tiffany thiught to herself.

It was 9:24, Fany doubted she'd be up, but maybe the ring will wake her up.

She called her. No answer. She called again. No answer. She called again..

"Annyeong!" Jessica greeted.

"Sica? You're awake?" Tiffany asked.

"No, this is my voice inbox," Jessica said sarcastically. "Of course I am awake."

"But, it's early." Tiffany said.

"I'm out with Donghae. We are at starbucks and we are about to go to Model's so Donghae can get his soccer stuff." She replied.

"Oh, Siwon and I wanted the gang to go to the mall." Tiffany pouted.

"Well Sunny and Sungmin are still avalia--" Jessica was cut off by Donghae.

"Sungmin is at his grandpa's house, he won't be able to come." Donghae said from Sica's line.

"Darn it. Well I guess it's just going to be Siwon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk,  Seohyun, Kyuhyun and I." Tiffany said

"Kyuhyun and Seohyun are on a "date". Eunhyuk is practicing his dancing stuff." Donghae said with quotes on 'date'.

"And Hyoyeon is on a hunt for new dancing shoes." Jessica mentioned.

"Well that brings it down to Siwon, Sunny, amd me." Tiffany said sadly. "Bye guys."

"Bye" Haesica replied.

Tiffany hung up and saw a text message from Siwon.

"Sorry, Fany, but I won't be able to come to the mall. Please don't be mad. My Mom wants me to stay home and help her with changing the home's setting." Tiffany read out loud.

Tiffany sighed. "Oh ok, good luck, Oppa." She texted back.

Tiffany thought. "Well it will only be Sunny and I, maybe it is a good time for us to finally get close."

She smiled to herself and called Sunny.

"Hello?" Sunny answered.

"Deh, Sunny-ssi, do you want to go to the mall together?" Tiffany asked. "I think it's time you and I get closer."

"Of course." Sunny replied. "When would you like to go?"

"How about now?" Tiffany answered. "I'll pick you up and we can go."

"okay...bye!" Sunny said and she got ready.

"Bye, Sunny!" Tiffany said cheerfully and got ready.

*~*~*

The girls went to the mall and became much closer. They spentthe time talking, giggling, and of course, shopping.

"Sunny-ah, I never knew you were this fun and outgoing." Tiffany said in between laughters.

"I never knew you liked dark horsed." Sunny replied. Refering to the joke she made before, commenting on how Siwon is like a dark horse.

The two ladies laughed their way to Sunny's house.

When they got there Sunny waved to Tiffany, who was in the car, from her doorstep. Tiffany waved back and drove away.

Tiffany thought to herself on her way home, "Now, it's definitely going to be a great trip."

*~*~*

When Sunny got home, she looked at the time to see it was 10:15, she then checked her phone. She was having so much fun with Tiffany, she forgot to check her messages and phone calls.

 She saw a message from Sungmin that was sent 15 minutes ago.

"Good Night, Sunny~ Don't forget, I'll be riding with you with Siwon and Tiffany on the way to the dock."

Sunny giggled lightly. "Deh, Oppa, I'll see you tomorrow. Good Night." She texted him.

After the message was sent, Sunny took a quick shower, like usual, and changed to her pajamas. She lied down on her bed and went to go sleep, listening to the music that played from her small speaker that was set to low and put on her night table.

She always slept with soft, or slow, music playing. It soothed her mind and reminded her of her best friend.

The music made Sunny want to text her best friend. They were like two peas in a pod. She probably already expected Sunny to text her, they were just that close. The practically had twin telepathy.

"Good Night _______, I miss you like everyday." Sunny texted her. She was still the first person on her list. They texted eachother everyday and talked for hours on the phone.

Just a second later, she recived a text back. "Good Night, Sunny Bunny, I miss you too. I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I can't imagine it without you."

"You are going alone?"

"Ani, I'm going with _______(boyfriend)." 

"Oh ok. I'm going on vacation too tomorrow. I'll be with my friends."

"Cool, but remember, only I'm your best friend^^"

"Of course, no one could ever replace you."

"I got to go, my mom is telling me to sleep or else, I'm doing the dishes tomorrow."

"Ok. Bye~ Good Night~ Miss you too much"

"Bye, Sunny, G'Night<3" 

After she recieved the last text, Sunny sighed to herself. She then put her phone away and let the soft, slow ballad drift her to sleep.


So....What do you guys think? I updated this for author-nim and I hope you guys, who have subscribed, read it, like it, and comment. I did put a tiny mystery...I didn't exactly tell you Sunny's BFF, but, I thew in a few hints and I triend making it easy peasy so you guys don't get annoyed, considering that this has been updated quite too long after it should've been. Sorry it is short too. I hope you guys like me as Co-Author and will like my updates^^

 

~Sincerely,

Supergenerationjiang