Into The New World.

I'm Yours.

Walking the many and unknowable paths

I follow a dim light

It's something we'll do together to the end

Into the new world.


Last Chapter.

"Jessica-ssi? Can we talk?"


"Jaejoong?" Jessica gasped. Yes, the none other than Kim Jaejoong. For a few chapters he's gone, but now he's back. PEOPLE, HE'S BAACKK! *ignore me*

"What are you doing?" Donghae saw them, and immediately approached Sica to protect her IF he did anything to her.

"Dude, chill. I'm here to ask for forgiveness." Jaejoong said.

"You are?" Donghae asked, suspiciously.

"Yeah. Since we are going to the same university, and YES I am going to Seoul University, I just thought we can't be like this for a long time, and now I've decided to let go of Jessica. Forgive me?" Jaejoong said, the last sentence with aegyo. Jessica and Donghae looked at each other.

"We're forgiving you, on one condition." Jessica and Donghae said.

"Anything." Jaejoong replied.

"DON'T EVER DO AEGYO AGAIN!" they shouted, which, invites stares from other people.

"Sorry, my friends here are to excited. Hehe." Jaejoong said to the audience who were staring, and went back to talk to Donghae and Jessica.

"That's all?"

"Yes." they said in unison.

"Done! Thank you so much!" Jaejoong said, and pulled Donghae and Jessica into a hug.

"Uh, Jaejoong?" Donghae said.

"Yes?" Jaejoong said.

"I have another condition for you." Donghae continued.

"What?"

"Don't hug people too tight, or else they might have beem gone from the world." Donghae said. Jaejoong nodded, then ran away.

"Funny huh? We're going into a new world." Jessica sighed.

"Yeah. The world of university. But I'm happy I'm still with you." Donghae said, and pinched Jessica's nose. She giggled.

"Saranghae." Donghae said, pulled Jessica's chin to see him, and kissed her. She responded.

"Nado saranghae." Jessica thought.


"Hey!" Seungyeon shouted. The gang, except Haesica who were having their own time, looked at Seungyeon.

"How can we help you?" Siwon asked.

"First of all, Saenggil Chukkhahae Tiffany! You're speech was great. And second, I want to give you something." Seungyeon said, and pointed at her friends, the KARA. "Uhm.. Nicole? I think you should go first." Seungyeon said. Nicole went up to them, guiltily.

"Mmm.. I want to say sorry to Siwon-ssi and Tiffany-ssi. I'm sorry for being a third party in your relationship. I was to caught off with Siwon-ssi so I didn't care he already has a girlfriend. Forgive me?" Nicole said. Siwon nodded, and turned to Tiiffany.

"Since it's my birthday, I'll guess I will be doing nice things. I'll forgive you." Tiffany smiled.

"Gomawo!" Nicole said, and ran back to her place.

"Next?" Seungyeon said, and looked at Gyuri. Gyuri noticed that, and immediately went up to Sungmin and Sunny.

"I'm so sorry Sunny-ssi to have been treating you like this. And I'm so sorry Sungmin-ssi to flirt with you. I didn't knew you were Sunny's." Gyuri said.

"Apology accepted." Both of them said in unison.

"Thank you." Gyuri said, and went back. Haesica came.

"What's this?" Donghae asked.

"Just apologies." Seungyeon said, and stared at Jiyoung. Eunhyuk gulped.

"Eunhyuk-ssi.. I'm sorry, I don't think you remembered since you had a lost of memory, but uh.. I used to trouble you before. So, I'm apologizing." Jiyoung said.

"Actually.. I didn't have a lost of memory, but anyway, you're forgiven." Eunhyuk said, smiling. Jiyoung sighed in relief and went back.

"Now.. I think our troublemaker should apologize, no?" Seungyeon said, smiling at Hara. Hara walked out nervously.

"I'm so sorry, to the both of you, Donghae-ssi and Jessica-ssi. I just couldn't take the fact that you were together. I'm truly sorry to Jessica-ssi, because I've locked you up in that restroom. I'm sorry Donghae-ssi to flirt with you when you were having your time with Jessica-ssi. I'm so sorry." Hara suddenly burst into tears. "I know I can't be forgiven, but please, forgive me?" Hara said. Jessica walked up to hug Hara.

"Before you even apologized, I already forgave you." Jessica said, whispering. Hara cheered up a bit.

"I forgive you Hara-ssi. Just don't do those things again in college. Boys might run away, ya' know." Donghae said, smiling. Hara smiled, and went back to her place.

"Thank you for forgiving them. And I'm sorry for what've they done." Seungyeon said.

"It's okay. After all, you're all forgiven." Donghae said, then KARA went away.

"Hey! Why don't we go to Jeju Island to celebrate our graduation?" Eunhyuk suddenly said.

"Great idea! How about this Saturday?" Donghae said.

"Okay!" Sunny agreed.

"This Saturday, we'll meet at Incheon airport, okay? I'll book the tickets." Jessica said.

"Yeah! We're going to Jeju Island!" Sungmin said, and high-fived with Tiffany.

"Hey! She's mine, ya' know." Siwon said, back-hugging Tiffany.

"While you're away, she's my bestfriend, idiot." Sungmin said.

"Right." Siwon said, pouting.

"Hey! He's nothing but a friend, ." Tiffany said.

"What did you just call me?" Siwon said, eyes lighting up.

"." Tiffany said, emphasizing (?) the word.

"Hey!" Siwon pouted.

"Just kidding." Tiffany said

"Hey! You guys are going to Jeju Island? Can we go with you?" shouted someone. The gang looked back.

"_________?!" the gang cried in unison.


Who were the ones who asked to go to Jeju Island with them?


to be continued :]

Author's note: Hey! Hope you enjoy this chappie! Comment and subscribe!

 

xoxo,

 

 

 

Jacqueline861015 (Hae's wifey ^^)