Open Your Heart.

I'm Yours.

Baby, open your heart

Let me show you how much I care

And I'll be here forever.


It starts on a clear Monday day...

'Yah! Lee Hyukjae! Stop borrowing my shirts, Hyukkie ahh!' Shouted Donghae. 'Wae?! This one looks good!' Hyukjae wailed. 'Ani! That's my best shirt to impress--' Hyukjae cut off Donghae's words. 'Impress Jessica? Kekeke~' He chuckled. Donghae sighed. Since he saw that girl, it has been hard for him to study this and that. His heart fell for her. Now he oftens get Bs, but never Cs of course. The teacher was also confused of his grades.

Flashback.

'Lee Donghae!' Cried out the teacher. Donghae went up and grab his papers and was surprised to see a B+. 'Weird, this time Jessica beated you. What's on your mind?' The teacher asked.

'I.. I don't know.' Donghae replied.


End of flashback.


Donghae arrived at school with Hyukjae aka Eunhyuk. He saw Jessica walking by. Donghae felt he should try to impress this girl. Not even his friends could impress her. But he's different from them. So, he gave his shot. He approached her, which gave Eunhyuk quite a shock.

'Hello. My name is Lee Donghae. And can I have the pleasure to know yours?' Donghae said, bowing. He sure knew how to give a good first impression.

Jessica, rather taken aback by the bow, replied coldly. 'My name is Jung Jessica,' she said, and walked off. 'That was the first time a man would bow to get to know me. All the man who wanted to get to know me just approach me and acted like we have been friends for so long. But this man, he... He is different.' She thought to herself.

'Dude, what was that all about?! Don't you realize she's the Ice Princess of the school?!' Eunhyuk cried. Donghae approached him, confused. 'Hyukkie ah! That girl.. She IS different. She makes me want to chase after her more.' He said. 'Don't. Anybody but HER.' Hyukjae groaned. 'Hyukkie-ah, does anybody told you.. That when you love someone, you would do anything for them?' Donghae snickered. Eunhyuk sighed. What Donghae said was actually his words 2 months ago. So he felt he got paid today. 'Alright, I guess you're right.' Eunhyuk sighed. Donghae smiled a proud smile.

'Sica! SICAA!!' Cried Tiffany, Sica's best friend. Sica looked back. She saw Tiffany approaching her. T'What now?' Sica sighed. 'Didn't you realize?! You were greeted by the hottest man of the school! Yet you give him a cold expression!' Tiffany said. 'I did answer him coldly. But I really did think he was different. Different from the other men who wanted to get to know me. He BOWED. It's really not necessary for me. It was awkward. But... I like it.' Jessica explained. 'So, you like him?' Tiffany asked, curiously. 'As a friend.' Sica replied. 'But... You guys look good as a couple.' Tiffany snickered. 'Fany!' Sica scolded, 'I don't wanna be in a relationship now! Since that guy hurt me! Broke my heart!'

Flashback.

Sica used to have a boyfriend named Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong. Until one day...

'Fany! I can't wait! Tomorrow's our 1st anniversary!' Sica cried happily. Tiffany just smiled. She was happy for her best friend.

'I'm so happy for you Sica!' Fany said. 'I'm going. See ya!' Sica said.

Sica walked through the streets of Seoul. Just then, she stopped. She thought she saw Jaejoong. And she was correct. Jaejoong was walking right across her, and he was holding hands with another woman. After that, they kissed. Sica, no longer able to control her feelings, crossed the road, and approached Jaejoong. She slapped him right in the face.

PLAKK!!

'After all my love for you, this is the reply?! HA?! I thought you were different! It's over. Jaejoong, it's over. I can't stand it anymore. Not anymore.' Sica shouted. She went home, crying. Fany who was watching the TV, was quite surprised of the sudden appearance. And then she told her everything.

Ever since then.. Fany hated Jaejoong for breaking Sica's heart.

End of flashback.

Tiffany kept quite remembering abouth that guy. Sica felt so hurted. 'Sorry for bringing you the past, Sica.' Fany apologized. 'No, it's okay.' Sica replied.

to be continued...

Author's note:

Hello! sorry for the bad story... i just dont have any inspirations.. i havent think about part 2.. maybe it will be a late update. please, don't be a silent reader, comments are loved. thank you :)