Chapter 7

The Nation's Power Couple
Y/N arrived home and cried as she packed her stuff away. She was planning on writing him a letter explaining her side when she heard the door opened. "Y/N?! Y/N?! BABY!" Donghae ran upstairs and sighed in relief when he saw his girlfriend. He walked over cautiously to her but she took a step back. "You’re back..." "What are you doing?" "What does it look like? I'm packing." She turned away from him and continued to pack. As she went back into the closet to get more of her clothes he took the clothes out of the bag and placed them away nicely. She came back and saw that all of the clothes that were in the bag was gone. "Hmph." She placed the pile of clothes that she had in the bag and went back to the closet and again Donghae placed the clothes that were in the bag back. It was a cycle until Y/N snapped "Stop being childish!" "So your plan was to leave while I was out? Were you going to leave me a note?" He questioned "Yeah. I'm too much of a coward to do it to your face." He sat on the bed and watched as she couldn't meet his eyes. "I'm sorry Y/N." "I know you are." "I really didn't want to engage in any ual activity with her. But I was really stupid that night." "You were." She finished packing her clothes and went to the bathroom to get her things.
 
He followed her into the bathroom and leaned against the counter as she got her things out from the bathroom's closet. "Do you want to break up?" He asked her and she sighed but didn’t answer his question. “Excuse me.” She wanted him to move so she can get more of her items from the counter but he was blocking her. “Y/N, baby look at me.” She didn’t listen. “Donghae move.” He hesitantly lifted her chin up so that they now faced to face. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and that made him frowned. "I promised you that I would protect you. I promised you and your parents that I would never do anything to hurt you. I broke them. I'm so sorry." She moved his hand away from her chin and said: "You did. Now move out of the way." She tried to shove him out of the way but he wouldn't budge. Instead, he held onto her arms and the two were now looking at each other in the eyes. "Let go of me right now Donghae."
 
“Tell me right now. That you want to break up with me. Look at me in the eyes and tell me.” He said and she broke down right there. “I...I don’t want to break up.” She started crying and fell to the ground on her knees. “I can’t believe it took you so long to just tell me the truth! I know it was a mistake and you couldn’t control what happened but still!” He crouched down so they were at eye level again. “If you want us to have a break, I can give you space. I’ll pack up my clothes and items and leave.” She shook her head no. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he pulled her on his lap. "I'm so sorry. I wished I never went to her house that night." Y/N didn't say anything. "Y/N L/N I love you. Please don't doubt that. Our relationship is real. I would never hurt you on purpose."
 
[MEANWHILE]
 
The Super Junior members were out celebrating their comeback. "It is not as fun since Donghae isn't here." Eunhyuk said "Y/N and Donghae are in a rough spot right now. Let's give them the respect they deserve." Leeteuk said and everyone nodded their heads. "You guys look who just came in," Yesung said and they all turned their heads. It was Dara. "Ah, Dara! One of my best and loyal customer!" The restaurant owner greeted the woman with a smile. Luckily it was late at night so there weren't many people in the restaurant for them to noticed Super Junior giving the woman the stink eyes. "Nice to see you again boys. How long has it been?" She asked as she walked past them "Scram." Shindong said and she smirked "I see Hae isn't here. Did the Nation's Power Couple break up? Tragic." She walked to her seat and the members were trying their best to hold Heechul back. "This is just the start for me." She said before ordering food.
 
[NEXT DAY]
 
Y/N woke up and saw that her boyfriend wasn't beside her. She glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 8 in the morning. There was a knock at the door and she looked up to see her boyfriend."Good morning sleeping beauty." He said, "Why are you up so early?" She asked, "I had to put your stuff away." "Thank you but there was no need for you to do it. I could have done it." "I also woke up early to make breakfast. I made your favorite." "Thank you." There was an awkward silence and Y/N looked at her boyfriend. He gave her a small smile. "Well, aren't you going to give me my morning kisses?" She asked and his smile grew. He took a step towards her but took a step back. "What's wrong?" She questioned, "I don't want this moment to end." "It's okay. It won't." She reassured him/ He approached her cautiously as if one wrong move would cause her to disappear. She noticed and said, "I'm not going anywhere Hae."
 
He finally made it towards her. She smiled and said, "See, I'm still here." She stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned his forehead against hers. They were looking into each other eyes. "You're beautiful." He said and she smiled "I just woke up. I didn't even wash up. I still have morning breath!" "You were just asking for kisses earlier were you not?" She laughed and he felt delighted seeing her laughed. "I love your laugh. It's like music to my ears." "Oh stop it you!" He chuckled watching her laugh harder and avoiding his eyes. "I'm serious." She calmed down with her laughter and said: "I'll wash up and we can eat breakfast." "Nope, I have to give you your morning kisses!" He leaned down and kissed her. She felt his soft lips against her and relaxed. She kissed him back and could taste the mint from the toothpaste. His hands were running up and down her sides. She pulled away before it could get too intense. "You know maybe you should brush your teeth." He joked "Yah!" He laughed and said, "I'm only kidding." He gave her a peck on the lips. "I love you." She said, "I love you too."