Chapter 22

The Nation's Power Couple
"Hae, did Heechul send you a photo of the new car seat he brought us? I told him to return it but I don't know if he actually did." Y/N said as she walked into the baby's room where her boyfriend and Eunhyuk were rearranging the room. "Babe knowing him. He won't return the car seat. Accept the gift." He said and Eunhyuk added, "He will even set it up for you." Y/N looked up from her phone and smiled at the room. "We should call the boys over to help out. I'm going to have our daughter soon." Donghae glanced at her belly and his eyes trailed up to her face. "You are so gorgeous." She blushed and said, "Stop." "I'm serious!" "I feel like the awkward third wheel here," Eunhyuk confessed and the couple apologized. "So baby, how do you like the room?"
 
 
"It is so adorable!" She said as she looked around. "You know Y/N a little color wouldn't hurt. Maybe some pink and purple." Eunhyuk said and Y/N rolled her eyes. "The room is stylish." Donghae said "If you want some colors we can change it up. I don't mind. Whatever you wanna do I'm down for it." Y/N said and Donghae gave her puppy eyes. "The boys and I can make the nursery room like a princess room." Y/N could tell he was very excited about decorating his daughter's room. "The members and I will do everything. Just sit and relax! You are 38 weeks pregnant and I don't want you stressing out or anything." Y/N laughed and said, "I'll leave you and your boys to it." "Thanks, baby!" "I'm sorry by the way. I should have taken your feelings into consideration as well when we were talking about the nursery. She is our child, not just mine." She apologized and he smiled. "Honey, there is no need to apologize. I love all your ideas. We are going to just add some color to the room! We both worked together on this." She smiled and said, "You always know what to say." "I always know what to say to you because you are my girlfriend, the mother of my child, my future wife, and my lover." Before Y/N could respond Eunhyuk chimed in. "So um...should I give you two a moment or?" The couple laughed "I'm going to call my mom. Work hard you too!"
 
She walked over to the living room and called her mother. "Hello?" "Hey, mom. How are you?" "How am I? I'm doing amazing! Y/N my dear you are almost due! How are you?" "I'm nervous." "Honey, why are you nervous?" "The baby is almost here and I'm scared I won't be good enough for my daughter." "Honey, you are going to struggle I'm not gonna lie. There will be times when you feel overwhelmed and question every decision you make for your daughter. Trust yourself and believe in a thing called mother's intuition" Y/N sighed and asked, "Is dad there?" "Yeah. Wanna talk to him?" "Always." "Hi Y/N." "Hey dad, just checking up on you. How are you?" "I'm doing well. I painted the fences because the paint was chipping off. The house looks really nice now. You should visit again." Y/N let out a small giggle. "Dad, accept the fact that soon you will be a grandfather." "NEVER!" "DAD!" "You are still my baby!" "Well, dad your baby is having a baby." She pointed out and he let out a fake cry. "I just can't believe you are gonna be a mom now. I'm excited but at the same time sad that you are all grown up." "aw, dad." "Stop overreacting!" she heard her mother scold her father and she laughed. "
 
"Hot mama!" Amber said as Y/N opened the door for her friends. "Why thank you." "I can't wait for the little princess to come out!" Krystal said, "Any names yet?" Luna asked "Nope and she is coming out next month." "Where are dumb and dumber?" Amber joked "They went out with the rest of the Super Junior members. Last minute we decided to redo the baby room to give it more of a princess feel." The ladies all became wide eyes and Y/N laughed. "Knowing how focused and hardworking Hae is. He can do it and he isn't doing it alone. He is doing it with the help of s and myself!" "Is Donghae excited to be a dad?" Luna asked, "I am more than excited!" He answered joining them. "How come you guys are doing everything so last minute? Please tell me you at least have the hospital bag." Victoria gave the two a stern look. "Yes! We have that! Hae is going to pick up the car seat from Heechul and hook it up. If you don't believe us go look in the drawers and check out all the lovely baby clothes." Y/N reassured her friend who nodded her head in approval. "I'm going to head out with Eunhyuk now." Donghae gave Y/N a sweet kiss on the lips and said goodbye to the f(x) members. "Hello and goodbye!" Eunhyuk said as he popped his head in the living room to wave and left. "I do hope you guys get married!" Luna said, "Of course they are going to get married!" Krystal said and Y/N sighed. "We will get married after our daughter is born. Now enough about me. How have your lives been?"
 
[MEANWHILE]
 
"What about this one?" Yesung asked handing Donghae a sock monkey. "Where did you find it? I want to see if there are other colors." He said examining the toy to see if it was in perfect condition. "It was in a bucket in the pet section." "Yesung this is a dog chew toy. This is not for babies." Leeteuk said taking the sock monkey from Donghae and handing it back to Yesung. "It really could be for babies." Shindong said "No." Siwon said taking Yesung back to the pet section to place it back where he found it. "OMG, IT IS SUPER JUNIOR! CAN WE TAKE A PHOTO?!" A group of girls started to swarm them. "Sure but please give us our space first," Eunhyuk said and they listened.
 
Siwon and Yesung returned to the rest of the group and took photos with the fans as well. "How is Y/N?" One of them asked "She is doing very well. Thank you for asking." He smiled and went back to shopping only to be asked another question. "Is it true that you cheated on Y/N? You only got her pregnant to force her to stay with you?" "That is a very inappropriate question. Please leave us alone." He said but the fan was still bugging them. "You wouldn't have a problem answering that question if you weren't guilty of doing such a thing." Donghae had a straight face and ignored their comments. s noticed how uncomfortable Donghae was and to be honest they did not like this one bit and they were also uncomfortable. "Come on guys lets go," Leeteuk said and they followed their leader out the store.
 
"Here is the car seat!" Heechul happily handed it to Donghae. "thanks." "Yah! What's wrong? Are you not satisfied?" Heechul's tone was harsh until he noticed the other members glaring at him that his voice soften at the end of his outburst. "It's not you. We were shopping when some fans came up to us and asked Donghae some questions about the Dara scandal." Shindong explained. "Oh. I'm sorry Donghae." "It's alright. It's not like I could answer their questions. The CEO told us to stay quiet about the whole scandal until it cooled down." He said "How could a scandal like that be forgotten? Super Junior member Lee Donghae cheated on Nation's Treasure L/N Y/N with former lover Park Sandara. He got her pregnant on purpose to force Y/N to stay with him." Heechul did have a point but it did not make Donghae feel any better. "I think it's great how you and Y/N are ignoring it. You guys are not feeding to the haters." Shindong said "Yeah that just shows how you guys do not have enough time to respond." Yesung argeed "But that also makes them look guilty." Heechul coming out hitting them all with the hard cold truth. "Once your daughter is born, I'm positive that the whole scandal will be forgotten. Little Y/N has brought peace into the world." Siwon said and Heechul groaned "We already have a firecracker Y/N do you think the world is ready for another one?" His comment lightened the atmosphere. The members were all laughing. "Thank you guys for being there for Y/N and I. I know it has not been easy for you guys as well." "Of course! Anything for our best friend!" Eunhyuk said "Group hug." Leeteuk demanded. "I love you guys." Donghae said