Chapter 24

The Nation's Power Couple
It has been a month with the Lee princess and let’s just say that the Nation’s Power Couple are doing the best they can to take care of her.
 
“Hey, it’s so nice to see you!” Y/N said as she hugged Ryeowook. “I saw you and Donghae all over the news so I am updated about your guys' life.” He said as she led him to their daughter’s room. “Meet the princess.” She said and he walked over to the crib. “Oh my goodness she is so precious. She is like an angel.” “If you were up with her while she cried you wouldn’t be calling her an angel.” Donghae joked as he entered the room.
 
“So how did the other members handled the news about Eunhyuk being The Godfather?” He asked as he held her. “First off his isn’t that type of godfather. No need to emphasize it.” Y/N said and he laughed. “They were not surprised. But now they want us to have more kids so that they can be a godfather to one each.” Y/N said and they all laughed. “Everyone is curious about her. You got the nation buzzing about the little Lee.” He pointed out “We don’t want our daughter to be bombarded with paparazzi it was horrible when my girlfriend was pregnant imagine how it will be if we are out as a family with our baby.”
 
“Looking fantastic Y/N!” BoA said and the woman did a twirl. “I didn’t think it was possible for you to become more beautiful,” Yunho said and Donghae glared at him. “Where is she? We have gifts?” Changmin asked “Ryeowook is holding her now. I will take those!” She accepted the gifts and walked to her room. “She has definitely changed.” BoA pointed out as Donghae took them to his daughter’s room. “You think so?” “She is a lot happier.” Yunho said and Donghae smiled “As long as she is happy I am too.” “You two are still cheesy as ever,” Changmin said
 
“Say hello to auntie BoA.” Y/N cooed to her daughter. “How the motherhood life treating you?” “It’s still challenging but I am grateful to have my mother, Donghae’s help, and his mother’s help.” “I noticed that you are a lot calmer and happier since she was born.” Y/N smiled “You think so?” “I know so. You are a natural at this. Every time you look at your daughter it is like you are at a sense of serene.” “Even though she is only a week old I am already imagining all of the mother-daughter bonding we get to do when she is older.” “I think you are a wonderful mother.” “Thank you.” “How is Donghae?” “He is a great father. Every time the little princess cries at night he always reassures me that he will handle it. Sometimes he lets me sleep in to take care of her. He says I did so much within the nine months it is his turn to step up. But I don’t want him to do this alone.” “You two are really the Nation’s Power Couple.”
 
“What is it like being a father?” Changmin asked “It’s amazing! She is such an easy baby. She doesn’t give Y/N and I are a hard time but it is difficult to determine what she wants and need since she is an easy baby. Do you understand what I mean?” “Yeah, I guess I can understand it.” Ryeowook said, “When are you going back to work?” Yunho asked “Whenever we are having a comeback again. Until then I’m on daddy’s duty.” “Look at our Donghae all grown up.” Yunho cooed “Judging from what I know about you and Y/N. Your baby will live up to her name.” Changmin said
 
People were coming and going to visit the Little Lee. Y/N and Donghae were happy as they got to enjoy the little break from time to time.
 
“Hey look it’s our child. Go say hi to your sister.” Y/N joked when Changmin opened the door revealing it was Jeno and the rest of NCT. “Is there too many people here? We can come to visit later.” Taeyong said “No it’s alright. We hosted a Christmas party here last time remember. Our home is spacious so come on in!” Donghae said “These are for you. My mother gave me a list of items to get for you.” Doyoung said, “Aww thank you.” She opened it “Why is there half a chocolate bar there?” “Whoops must me mine. I knew I dropped it somewhere.” Lucas said as he dug his hand into the bag to retrieve the chocolate.
 
“Where is my goddaughter?” Eunhyuk asked “She is in Renjun’s arms. You gotta wait though because Kun, Chenle, Jaemin, and Jaehyun are waiting to hold her as well.” Donghae said, “Shouldn’t I get to cut in front of them because I am her godfather.” “No, because you know how much Y/N love NCT. She will rip you apart.” “Oh yeah, I prefer to stay whole thank you.”
 
[LATER]
 
“Thank you all for coming.” Y/N said and Donghae closed the door. The couple sighed and she walked over hugging him. “What’s up?” He asked her she looked up her chin pressing against his chest. “I love you.” He smiled and leaned down kissing her. Before things could go any further their daughter started crying. Y/N pulled away “I think she is hungry.” “You go feed her. I’ll clean up the house.” “Thanks.”
 
Donghae finished cleaning and walked to his daughter’s room. “Is our baby really hungry? It’s been a while now.” He said to himself. He smiled at the sight once he saw what the hold up was. He found his girlfriend and daughter sleeping. She was protectively holding the baby in her arms. Their daughter lying comfortably feeling her mother’s warmth. “I love them so much.” He said and took a photo.
 
He walked over to them and his girlfriend’s head lovingly. “Hm?” She was now looking up at him. “I’ll take her. You can head to bed my love.” She nodded her head and handed him her. “I love you.” She said and gave him a peck on the cheek. “I love you too. I will be there to join you soon.”
 
Their daughter woke up due to the shifting of warmth. Her eyes opened staring at her father examining his features. He smiled and started talking to her. “Hey princess, it’s daddy.” He sat down at the rocking chair.
 
“Princess, you know your mommy is one of the most amazing women in my life. Aside from your grandmothers from both sides she really does take the icing on the cake. She stood by my side through thick and thin. Your daddy is guilty of many things and I still beat myself up over it every day. She is there by my side to reassure me that everything is going to be alright.” He felt tears welled up in his eyes but he never allows them to fall on her face. “ I hope when you grow up you are not ashamed and embarrassed by your mother and me because of what you see on the internet. Scandals are the worst and I refuse to let your mother be involved in one by my cause again.” She stared at him as if she understood everything he said to her.
 
“We gave you your name because we want you to be able to laugh at yourself and look to see the bright side of situations. We also hope you might follow in our footsteps in the entertainment industry.” He pauses and reconsidered “Although whatever you choose to do we will be there to support you! Personally I want you to have a generous and happy nature like myself rather than your mother’s quick temper but however, whoever you do turn out to be I will love you anyway.”
 
She soon fell asleep and he got up and walked slowly to the crib. He gently placed her in and said: “I love you Lee Seunghee.”
 
Shoutout to AllRawrz for the name suggestion!!!