Chapter 11

The Nation's Power Couple
"You're pregnant?" The CEO asked the woman who nodded her head. "I'm still going to promote and work on my music with my members while Y/N will continue her music as well." Donghae said, "I will be on hiatus soon but as of right now I can still work." Y/N added. Y/N and Donghae were discussing with the CEO about their future plans. "I really wished you guys would have gotten married first. There is a certain order to everything in life." Y/N frowned and said "Hae and I are excited for our little one to come into this world. Doesn't matter whether the two of us are married or not." "Sir, I know it may seemed ideal for us to get married first but the two of us are happy never less about the baby." The CEO frowned and said "Donghae and Y/N you guys have caused enough problems in the company. Do you really want to start another one?" "This meeting is over." Y/N said walking out the room. “Y/N still the same firecracker. She can’t handle the truth.” "Sir, I already discussed with Lee Soo Man about it and he is happy for us. Why can't you be as understanding?" "He is not the CEO. I am. I'm only thinking about your guys future. Super Junior is getting popular again and Y/N is the Nation’s Treasure. How would this look for the two of you? A baby before marriage.” “So what do you want us to do?” “Marry her.” “I do plan on marrying her.” “Marry her before the baby is born.”
 
Donghae walked out the room and Y/N asked him. “Are you okay?” “I should be the one asking you that. You walked out the room." She gave him a small smile. "Don't cry, baby." He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her as she cried. "I heard him telling you to marry me. I don't want you to feel forced to do so." "Hey hey hey, no one is forcing us to do anything alright. I am going to marry you Y/N. Not because you are pregnant but because I love you." She wiped her tears and said, "I love you too." "Yah Hae, did you make my sister in law cry?" Eunhyuk asked approaching the couple. "More like the show of a CEO." Y/N mumbled, "He wants us to get married before the baby is born." Donghae explained "You guys can do that but it isn't right to just get married because of the little bundle of joy. How far are you?" He asked Y/N. "12 weeks." "So what are you guys going to do?" "Y/N and I do want to announce the good news." "Come on now, it looks like I either gained a bit of weight or I am due to having a baby in July." She said, "3 months pregnant yet your body still looking good sister in law!" Eunhyuk complimented the woman. "Thanks, Hyuk!" "Yah eyes off my girlfriend!"
 
"So what do you want to do about the marriage situation?" Y/N asked Donghae. The two were at an empty coffee shop and luckily Y/N wore a big winter coat to hide her body from the fans who are staring at the couple right through the glass. "What do you want to do? I am willing to do anything for you, my love. I can propose to you right here and now." She giggled and took a sip of her water. "I think we should wait until the baby is born before getting married." "I was thinking the same thing." "Don't lie Hae, if you want to get married now we can." "No no! We should wait until the baby is born! That way our little prince or princess can be part of the wedding!" She smiled and said, "That would be so cute." "See great minds think alike." He winked at her and she rolled her eyes. "Are you going to perform or?" He asked her "I mean I was able to perform during this year SBS Gayo Daejun." "I just wanted to make sure!" "You know Hae, we should collaborate. I find it stupid how we been together for so long but didn't work on anything together." "We can form a duo and our name will be The Parents." "No." "Come on Y/N! It was funny!"
 
"Are you feeling any symptoms?" Y/N's mother asked "Yeah. I'm making trips to the bathroom a lot." "That's it?" "I have cravings here and there." Y/N added "You are a lucky duck. I was a mess when I had you." She laughed at her mother and said: "Donghae and I are planning on either announcing it on our social media or during a show." "Y/N! You shouldn't be performing while pregnant!" "Serena William played tennis while she was 2 months pregnant. She won the match too!" "Y/N honey, you are not Serena William." "All I know for sure is Donghae and I are playing to get married after the baby is born." "What?! Why not before." "Mom, out of all people I thought you would be understanding too but you are so traditional." "Call me old fashion but it's because I am." Y/N groaned and said, "We are going to take our time." "Fine fine fine. What are you going to do when your belly becomes big? You have to announce it soon." "Or we don't have to announce it at all." Y/N sarcastically said causing her mother to frown at her. "Y/N L/N! I know you and Donghae are private people but you guys are the Nation's Power Couple! Everyone wants to know what goes on in the life of the power couple!" "I was only being sarcastic! My belly isn't even that big." "You do know your belly get bigger as time past." "Oh, really mom? Thanks for the information." "Okay honey, I'm so excited for you and Donghae. Believe me, I am! But you two can't hide this forever." "We won't. Weare not planning on hiding this forever.
 
[LATER]
 
"I have a weekly idol recording this week," Donghae said to his girlfriend who was on Pinterest looking up inspirations for weddings. "Are you going to announce our pregnancy on there?" "Do you want to?" "I mean I like Doni and Coni a lot." "Y/N, I'm down with whatever you want to do." "You know what. Let's just announce in on Instagram like every other celebrity couple." "Are you sure?" "No." She looked away from her laptop screen to see her boyfriend smiling at her. "What?" "I have a great idea." "Oh no." "You didn't even hear it yet!" "Hae, let's be honest now. When have your 'great ideas' ever turned out to be great?" "Okay none of them. But you'll really like this one!" "If this is The Parent unit I'm out. You can just be a solo daddy." "Woah new kink discovered." "Hae!" "I'm only kidding. But this idea is sweet simple and great." "I'm listening." "We can record those new year videos like we do with the company every year." "The New Year wishes to the fans?" "Yeah. We can announce our little one joining the family." "Lee Donghae you sweet and noncomplicated man!" "See baby, this is why we are the power couple. We balance each other out. I'm water and you are fire. I'm tall and you are short." "Watch it, mister!"