Chapter 5

The Nation's Power Couple
The autumn wind blew Y/N's hair in a sort of direction. "You need to invest in a hat baby," Donghae said to his girlfriend settling his beanie on her head. "Thanks." "Oh my god! It's the Nation's Power Couple!" Fans started to surround them and they gave the people a friendly smile. "We love you!' "We're so excited for your comeback Donghae!" "Hwaiting!" "Y/N I LOVE YOU!" The couple laughed and one fan said: "Please get married soon and have beautiful babies!" Y/N gave Donghae a look and he knew what that look meant. it was the "Either you tell them nicely or I will say it bluntly." He gave them a warm smile and said "Thank you for your love and support. Y/N and I would like to have some time together as a couple, so if you could please excuse us." "Of course!" "Anything for the Nation's Power Couple!" Y/N smiled and thanked them.
 
"Your comeback stage is tomorrow night. Are you excited?" She asked him "More nervous than excited. I hope the fans haven't forgotten about Super Junior." "You and the other members worked so hard for this comeback. You guys are the kings!" He laughed and said, "I hope ELF didn't forget about us." He said and Y/N playfully pushed him "Aye, stop don't think like that." "Sorry, babe I can't help it." "Nobody forgot about the pioneers of Kpop." She said and he smiled and asked: "How did I the pioneer of Kpop get so lucky to date The Nation's Treasure?" She laughed and said, "I think I'm the lucky one." "Nope pretty sure I'm lucky since you did reject me at first."
 
[FLASHBACK]
 
18-year old Y/N was in the dance studio practicing when Donghae came in. "Hey." He greeted her "Whats up?" She asked walking over to pause the music and took a sip of water. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" She choked and started coughing. " are you okay?" He asked her and she nodded her head "I was just shocked." He waited patiently for her answer "No." "No?" "No."
 
[PRESENT]
 
The two laughed over the memories they were reminiscing about. "You had a huge crush on me yet you rejected me." "Hey, can you blame me? I'm the Ice Princess, I don't warm up to everyone. I'm cautious." You were the Ice Princess."He leaned down to give her a peck on the lips. "Now you're mine." She smiled and said, "I'm yours." As the couple was enjoying their moment they didn't notice the woman watching them with tears in her eyes. She had on a baseball cap and a mask to hide her identity from the fans. She moved closer and Donghae caught sight of her. He immediately recognized the woman and frowned. He mouthed "Go away." But she stayed put. Y/N's phone vibrated and saw it was a text from her manager. "Call me." It said and Y/N turned to her boyfriend."Hey babe, I have to make a phone call." Y/N said leaving Donghae alone. The woman approached him and he said: "I can't take it." "Hae I'm not harming her." "Don't call me that. I really thought we could stay friends but you are making this hard for me." The woman finally lets those tears she held in fall. "You are ending our friendship for that woman." "That woman is my girlfriend!" "I used to be your girlfriend!" She shouted, "Yeah, used." She rolled her eyes and said, "Y/N going to find out sooner or later."
 
[MEANWHILE]
 
Y/N was on the phone with her manager. "I talked to the CEO and he wanted to know if you and Donghae would like to do a reality show." Y/N laughed and said "Now you know the two of us are quiet people. We do not talk much on variety show really. Also when Donghae is comfortable with people he opens up way too much already so I think the public knows a lot about our relationship." "Nope Y/N that is where you are wrong. Everyone wants to see what it is like in the life of the Nation's Power Couple." "Well, I can sum it up for you. A lot of cuddling, kissing, eating, sleeping and work." Manager Kim groaned and said "My dear, there has to be much more. You and Donghae are the Nation's Power Couple for some reason right?" This made Y/N think. Certainly, there were other celebrity couples who were far more power couple material than them. "It's not like Donghae and I asked for the title. If anyone deserves it I believe the true Power Couple of this Nation are Rain and Kim Tae Hee." Manager Kim laughed and said, "I agree with you on that." "I think the reason why people are more interested in our relationship was that I was only 18 when he asked me to his." "Oh yeah, that was crazy." "2009 was a crazy year." "Y/N, I actually enjoyed my 2009." "Whatever." He laughed and said, "I will tell him you are turning down the offer." "Thank you."
 
Y/N walked back to her boyfriend when she saw the woman. "Think about what I told you." The woman said to Donghae. "YAH!" They both turned and saw a visibly angry and upset Y/N. "Aw Y/N I see you are still feisty as usual." "What are you doing talking to her?" Y/N asked Donghae "I was just telling her to leave us alone." The woman laughed and said, "Oh Donghae, it takes two to tango." Y/N looked at her boyfriend in disbelief. "What is she talking about?" "Nothing." "Don't lie now Donghae." "Can someone please tell me what is going on? " Y/N was getting all choked up. "Why don't you tell her." The woman said, "Shut up." "That is no way to speak to a woman now is it?" "Donghae." Y/N said sternly "Babe, I really don't know how to tell you this but-" "OMO IS THAT LEE DONGHAE, L/N Y/N, AND PARK DARA?!”