CHAPTER ONE

THE CANDY

'' Bogosipda.... '' BTS group has already started their show. I'm sitting where are full with BTS fans or better known as A.R.M.Y. I just support them mediocre is and not too fanatic. Maybe my brother is one of member of those groups. I just keep on giving support to them with other fans.

* 20 minutes later *

''Where is he? Hhmm~'' Think I'm temporarily unaware of my brother's doing for so long.'' Y/N! '' I turned my body back after hearing someone call my name. Then I look at my brother and his team members ran towards me. '' Sorry for the old waitress. Are you hungry? Let's go  eat. '' Asked my brother then pulled my hand and I just followed him from behind.

'' Suga.'' Call V.  '' Yes? '' Give him a reply without look at V. '' Is your's sister a silent person? I want to chat and play with her but I see she  just silent .... not interesting. '' He asked with a dumped mouth like a duck. '' She is embarrassed as she rarely gets out of the house and meet many men just like now. '' say Suga with an awkward smile towards V. '' Ya! You're a bad brother ever because has braced her in the house! '' Shouted a little bit as he hit Suga's back. '' Ya! Why you want to hit my back then! ''Said Suga by raising little his voice  .

''Suga is not bad ... '' said I after a long silence since. At that moment I stole all the people's attention. '' Suga was like that because he loved me. He's afraid if I'm going out of the house alone there's going to be anything the undesirable thing happens to me since I can not hear without this tool. Then Suga also rarely spend time with me. He is always with you all. Is it right? I said at length. '' Hhmm ... '' He replied lazily.

* SUGA 'S P.O.V *

V if you do not see me in a calm state must not. There is only something to put into it. I regretted taking a ride with them and I had order one of the Bighit workers to send my car to my house. I did not know anything what is V talking about but I was jolted by the questions asked by V to me. Moreover the answer that my sister had answered. What she said was made me feel guilty and all his verses were playing main in my mind since then.

'' .... Then Suga also rarely spent time with me. He is always with you all. Is it right? ''

It is true that I always have no time to spend with my only one sister. I usually just meet my sister 5 to 8 hours a week and the rest I just communicate with her through phone calls only. Sometimes I also want to spend some time with  refilling the wasted time and filling it with beautiful memories but I can not do it since  the schedule for this group very crowded so there is not much time for her..huh ... but I want to remind her that

'' I always miss and love you ... ''

* NO ONE 'S P.O.V *

''Yeay! We're arrived... I'm so hungry now.'' Said J-Hope happily after getting out of the stomach of the car. ''Let's go in. Laps up. I've got a seat and food once for so we are not late to go home. '' Said Jin smoothly. He is a very reliable person in terms of food. We all stepped into the restaurant happily.

'' Ya! I want to sit next to her! Go to other seat! '' Said jungkook. '' I've come to touch this chair first. You're the edge! '' reply V. The two of these two men's behaviors make me laugh a little. They are only for the sake of me alone. '' Ya, ya, ya stop. '' Said J-Hope. ''I am the suitable one  to sit next to her not both of you '' He continued and took the seat next to me '' Ya! '' Resentful  Jungkook and V all at once. '' Hehehe ... '' laughed J-Hope.

A few minutes later the pre-ordered meals were already ready and served to all of us . '' Thank you ~ '' said us all at once to the waiter. '' Eat the meal. I have ordered your's favourite meals.''said Suga was sitting face to face with me. ''Thank you Suga." I replied it with a sweet smile. We all enjoyed our food without making any noise.

CONTINUED...