CHAPTER EIGHT

THE CANDY

This morning I got up early to go to fansign BTS for a second day in Osaka. "It's fun to meet my brother every day like this. I hope this happens right away." Said I while preparing myself in front of the mirror dressing table. I just wore randomly picked out clothes by me. Which is...

I went out of the hotel building at 8:30 am

I went out of the hotel building at 8:30 am. I feel that I'm already late because there are many fans have come to the fansigns early in the morning. When I walked to get a taxi I saw a huge candy shop. "Candy! OMG!!" I screamed excitedly. Without realizing the people around me just looked weird to me. I just smiled shyly. "It's fun to buy candy but I'm already late." Goodbye candy ~ "I said when I entered the taxi. Then I went straight to the original destination.

Fansign has started since 7.00 am and now 3 hours 45 minutes have passed. "We all want to apologize but now it's time for us to rest, Later we meet again Bye! ~" Rap Monster told A.R.M.Y "Ok!Bye! ~ "Reply them. Then they all rushed to the rest room they had prepared for them. When everyone was talking to each other, suddenly their room door knocked. "Come on in." Rap Monster said.

"Hello ~ do not miss me?" Asked me straight in. "Y/N! It's going to be missed!" They replied ."You know what I have found-" I said stopping there."Wait for me here for a second. I want to give you something."said my brother and then go to his bag to get something. After that he come back and letting me two paper bag. "What's this?" I asked, looking at it.

"Wow!thank you brother, love you!" Jumped like a little girl. "I want to buy it but I'm already late and I did not expect you to buy it. Thank you!" I screamed and hugged him until we both fall to the floor."So sweet~Suga and Candy." said Jungkook, "Candy?why do you call me that?" Asked me after waking up from the fall." hhmm ~ "Jungkook doesn't have any word."Because you always eat candy until your teeth broke."said my brother while larvae my forehead."Ouch!"said me."But you have to pay me back after this."message my brother."What!Only for this candy?"asked me for make sure about it."Not for the candy but for the......."

"Well ~ it's so beautiful ... next time do not put it in the candy I do not seem to be." Apparently my brother bought a new hearing aid tool. It's more beautiful with cherry blossoms engraved on it. "How much is the price?." J-Hope asked, "3 000 dollar." Replied Suga. "Where I can get that much money?"asked me. "I don't know." Suga said."It's easy to get money. Work."said Jimin.

"It's easy to get money but it's hard to work if I use this tool." I complained. "Y/N can work with us." Rap Monster said, "What ?!" surprised us all. "Yes. Y/N can work with us as a BTS manager and also a personal manager to Jimin for a while, because Jimin's personal manager has been on sick leave. "he continued. Everyone is still surprised by what they hear. "And tomorrow Yet/ N can start working." J-Hope said. "What ?!" I was surprised again. I've got a lot of surprises today.

Apparently on the Y/ N day with Rap Monster, J-Hope and PD Nim is a day where Rap Monster tells the problem faced by Suga.PD Nim understands the situation and suggests Y/N to work for BigHit. So they all just agree.

CONTINUED...