CHAPTER ELEVEN

THE CANDY

'' This must be me asleep while listening to songs. '' I said. '' It does not matter if no one is distributing it. '' Answered Jimin. '' Crazy you! I'll be slaughtered later with your fans. '' Reply me. '' Thanks for that idea! '' Said someone behind us. '' You are welcome. Eh? For a moment! No! '' Shouted at me when it looked on V that wanted to send the picture on instagram. '' Don't !! '' screamed me and Jimin while pushing V down. And his phone fell to the floor not far from all of us. The three of us only looked at the phone briefly and began to scramble between each other to get it.

'' Give it to me! '' shouted me. '' Can't this is my phone!! '' Reply v. '' Well! Just give it! '' shouted Jimin. I finally managed to get the phone. '' Yeah! I've got it! '' Excited me. '' Thank you so much. '' said V happy and then left me and Jimin there. '' ??? '' I just made a question mark face. '' Your fingers ... '' said Jimin while holding his face with his palm. I saw the phone that I held up above. '' Waarrrgghhh ..... '' it seems that I have transmitted it with my thumb.

'' Good luck V has blurred my face. '' Relieved me. '' Hhmm ~ may be good fortune. '' Jimin reply. ''I hope no bad thing will happen.'' Said I eating a candy. '' Want? '' Asked me while stretching candy to Jimin. '' Do not want to. '' Reject Jimin. '' Well! Jimin just 10 minutes away. '' the Rap Monster somewhere from where he came. '' Ok! '' Replied Jimin. '' I had to go first. '' Said Jimin and woke up to go. But his steps stopped when his wrists pulled me off. '' Hhmm ~ fighting! '' Said I, putting a candy in the palm of my hand. '' Hhmm ~ thank you. '' Jimin's face was a bit red and he just left.

* The BTS ' s show was begin *

When they were all performing I was still in the waiting room while browsing the instagram and looking back at the picture. It seems that my search is quite easy because the picture has been widespread and some commented positive and negative  but I do not care if there's no bad thing happening. I just keep on instagram there alone.

* 50 minutes later *

'' Y/N !! '' called the Suga. '' Y/N !! '' called him again. '' Where is she? '' Weird Suga and then he make phone calls. '' Well! She did not go. She must not use the tool. '' Said Suga and went into the dressing room after finishing the call. '' Where Y/N ? '' asked Jimin to Suga. '' I do not know. '' Replied Suga with no interest.

'' Suga! " screamed Jin while walking toward the rest room of Suga. '' Why you've been screaming the Suga' s name? '' asked J-hope also walking towards the Jin who was in front of the room. Irrespective of the matter the Jin kept scrambling the door knob and went inside. '' Suga, you were looking for Y/N right? She's at my rest room. '' Jin said straight in. ''Hmm? Why Y/N at your room? What does she do? '' Asked the Suga with a mouth full of chocolate giving fans. '' She sleeps. '' Replied the Jin briefly. '' Sleep? Why is she sleeping at your room? My room is there. Y/N , Y/N. '' Groaned and woke up to go to Y/N.

'' Jin help me. '' Asked the Suga. '' What? '' Asked the Jin. '' Lift Y/N. I'm not strong to lift her. '' Said Suga. '' Eh? Why not just shock her? '' Strange Jin. '' I'm not upset. She was tired. '' Responded as he Y/N hair. '' Hmmmm. '' Said the Jin leaving the room. A few minutes later Jin returned with the arrival of Jimin behind him. '' Jimin can lift Y/N. '' Said Jin excitedly. '' Hmm. All right. You do not mind to lift Y/N? She's been like a baby elephant. '' Asked Suga to confirm it. '' It's okay to hyung anything can. '' Jimin replied then went towards the Y/N who slept well.

'' Y/N get up. You've been asleep for a long time. '' Shocked Suga. '' Hhmm ~ '' reply  me who has been awake a little. '' Wake up to eat. You do not eat anymore. '' Said Suga again. '' Hhmm ~ '' reply me again and wake up to sit cross-legged. I started to open my eyes. '' Eh? Where are we? '' Asked me who is still confused. '' Hotel. My room. '' Replied Suga. '' Hhmm? Hotel? When I go back to the hotel? Was not it - '' the words I cut off. '' That's a very long sleep. This is so. Fast food. '' Said Suga  as he stretched out the food wrap and went out of the room. '' Eh? Eat? what is this? Brother! ''  I called him for explanation.

                                                                                       CONTINUED...