CHAPTER THIRTEEN

THE CANDY

*FLASHBACK*

  Suddenly I heard something hard fell and someone screamed my name. And at that time I was feeling discouraged and my heart beat became fast then I had stopped walking. '' Suga! '' Someone shouted. I turned my body back and it was V with a bloody hand.  

'' Y/N... '' said the crying V. '' What ?! '' I was shocked and then ran towards Y/N and she was lying with a blood stained from her head.

'' Y/N !!!! ''

''What happened to her?'' asked me carrying Y/N to the car to be taken to the hospital. '' She fell .. '' answered J-Hope with a sense of guilt. '' How could she fall ?! '' angry Suga. ''I'm the one who pushed her ..'' answered the scared Jungkook. ''Pushed ?!'' asked Suga with a horrible tone. '' ! '' then masked the car to the hospital.

*END FLASHBACK*

"Y/N ..." said Suga slowly holding his sister hand tight. "Patience hyung ... later she must be awake." quiet Rap Monster. Here's the situation Y/N over the last four days. Y/N is just stiff lying on the bed while tiring her eyes. "Let's go. We want to go eat ... then hyung does not eat lunch yet, if you don't eat you will get sick." Coach Jungkook. "Hhmm."  reply Suga lethargy because he has no more energy.

* V 'S P.O.V *

  "Well .... how can I left my phone ...." I complained and reached the phone I left on the table. Then I went to the ward door and suddenly .... "Where are you going?" asked one voice. "Cafe." reply me and go out of the ward. "Eh? Who did ask me if there were Y/N and me in the room?" My bizarre. I was suspicious and immediately turned back to the ward room where there was Y/N.

* NO ONE'S P.O.V *

  "Suga!!" One voices were heard from the corridor. "Why V screamed my name?" Ask Suga who just got the food he ordered. "I do not know ... the boy is an alien." answer hungry of Jin. "Suga!!" Shouted V after arriving at our table. " I was..." said V in a state of humiliation. His breath was still in fluctuation. "Why are you so surprised to see like you have meet ghost?" J-hope sarcasm. "Y/N! She was.....''  

* SUGA 'S P.O.V*

  "Y/N! She was.....''stutter V. '' Why with her?!'' ask me with a litttle bit suprised. ''She was awake!'' said V excited. ''WHAT?!'' now is our turn to be suprised. ''You can't lying about this. This is a serious thing.'' said Rap Monster seriously. ''No! It's true!'' said V again to prove it. ''Y/N..'' whisper me. ''What?'' ask Jin. ''Y/N!'' shouted me suddenly and run to get Y/N. ''Yah! Wait us!'' ask them and run after me.

"Well, what's that saying for a while, if it's true I'm really grateful, I'm going to hug her as tightly I really miss her." I said in my heart as I headed toward the ward room. Finally, we've all come to the front of the 175th ward room. "Hyung ... go in." V said while holding my shoulder. I just looked at it with hope that what he said was right. Then I pushed the fence off slowly and called my sister's name glumly. "Y/N..."  and my call was greeted with a very sweet voice. "Suga oppa ..."

  CONTINUED

  CONTINUED .....