CHAPTER FIFTEEN

THE CANDY

'' Miss Y/N ... Miss Y/N. '' shocked someone. '' Hhmm? '' then I wake up after hearing my name being called multiple times. '' This is a gift from your friends miss Y/N. '' said a nurse to me and gave me a bouquet of flowers and some other gifts such as chocolates and cute bear. '' Oh, thank you. '' I said then the nurse left my room. '' Now what time is it? '' I asked myself after putting all the gifts of my friends. Whoever is my friends if they are not six and my brother. '' Now at 12 am... there must be a nurse who sends food. Aarghh... the food is not good .. I hope I'll get out of this hospital as soon as possible. '' I complained.

'' Miss Y/N ... '' said one at the door. '' As I said the food has come. aargghh ... '' I complained to the heart. ''Miss Y/N need to eat this food until finish for the medicine.'' the nurse's message to me. ''All right.'' reply me short. I ended up having to spend it also to eat medicine. But it does not matter to me either.

*JIN 'S P.O.V *

'' Where's V? '' asked me after not seeing it. '' Here! '' Shout V. '' Well! How many times have I got to know you so you remember? Do not I say you need to walk in front so you can not disappear. '' Jin message. '' Well! I'm not the other kid who always lost .. '' sulk V while making a duck face. '' All right! '' reply all of them together. '' Hehehe .. '' joke V.

We all just finish the fan meeting and now we are all on the way to the hospital to visit the Y/N as we all promise. During this journey we all spend a lot of time just sleeping except me and Rap Monster who accompany me driving the car. '' Yeah! We're all here! '' Cheers Jimin that surprised everyone who was asleep. '' I think you're sleeping. '' I say. '' Hehehehe..no. '' Jimin's cheerful reply. It seems he is not tired.

'' Where are we going to go? '' asked Jungkook. '' Go see Y/N. '' answer me. '' Who Y/N? '' turn the Suga also to ask. ''Your little sister.'' reply me. '' Why are they all like this? Just waking up instead of amnesia. '' I complained as I walked ahead of them all to the room of the ward. '' Well! Hurry up! '' In the direction of me who had the key to the room door. '' Sorry we are late. '' I said softly. '' Woah ... '' surprised me.

'' Why not come in? '' asked the Rap Monster who was behind me. ''Why not go in?''asked Suga. They are six now just standing behind me who are stiff does not reply to what they ask. ''Look at that. '' I said after a long silence. '' Woah ... '' they are now surprised.

'' Call Y/N. '' said J-Hope. '' Do not! Record it. It's not easy we all want to see. " plan Jungkook. '' Record, record. '' said I accepted the idea. Then I took out the phone and recorded it as planned. I recorded it without the knowledge of Y/N and we were still outside the ward room. ''Daebak... '' amazed them all.

*NO ONE 'S P.O.V *

~~ Ajik naneun yeojeonhi ttokgateun nainde
Yejeongwa ttokgateun naneun yeogi issneunde
Neomuna keojyeobeorin
Geojisi nal samkiryeo hae

Caught in a lie
Sungyeolhaessdeon nal chajajwo
I geojit soge heeonal su eopseo
Nae useumeul dollyeonwajwo

Caught in a lie
I jiogeseo nal kkeonaejwo
I gotongeseo heeonal su eopseo
Beolbatneun nareul guhaejwo ~~ 

'' Huh .... huh .. tired. '' I said after stopping. '' Why do I feel like being watched? '' it's strange to me. '' Hhmm? '' I looked at the door. '' Well! since when you were all there ?! and you recorded it to ?! '' shouted me as they came across them all. '' Well! You look at me? '' I screamed for shame and then sat on the floor while closing my face. '' It's great. if you're in the competition you must win. '' said Jungkook. '' Yeah .. it's true. '' said Rap Monster anyway. '' It's a shame !! '' shouted as I hugged my brother. '' It's okay. '' said my brother.

'' All of you have see me dancing and singing....and it is Jimin's song.'' said I was still embarrassed. '' Why do you come dance with singing? '' asked my brother who was amazed. '' Because I'm in a dance competition and singing in Busan. '' I said honestly.

CONTINUED...