CHAPTER SIX

THE CANDY

* Attention to all passengers is required to wear seat belts as we will land in a moment. *

I was awake when the announcement was made by one of the crew. It seems like I've been lying along the way after I read the storybook and heard the song. Osaka with Korea is not too far away so the journey is also a bit short.

Once I got out of the airport building, I take a ride and went straight to the hotel that was booked by me while in Korea. I'm not the one who likes to find that's why I'm doing it. After I put things in the room, I decided to go to the fansign because my brother said it was finished at 5pm. "Now at 4.15pm there is still a lot of time. .... hah! What I said was disguised as one of their fans and shocked them, since they did not know I had come here,."said I after getting a good idea.

* IN BTS FANSIGN *

"Hi ~ wow, how big is this statue of Ryan, thank you, what's your name?" Asked Rap Monster to name it on BTS album. "Y/N" answered me. "Ok. Y/N. Y/N?" Then he saw my face hidden behind Ryan's statues that covered my face. "Surprise!" I whispered, "What are you doing here?" Asked Rap Monster. "Sshhh ..... I have something to say to Suga, then we both meet again, ok? "Said I." Ok! "Reply him. Then he continued to entertain the other fans.

Other BTS members also played the same reaction when I made the surprise. Now my brother's turn is coming, too. "Hi ~ Kumamon-kumamon!" Said Suga with a cute voice while showing Kumamon's statue holding me. "So cute,~" I whispered, "Why am I like had hear this voice before?" Suga's pursuit. "Because I'm Y/N your cute little sister!" Said me."What are you doing here?"ask my brother."Because I have something to talk with you." I replied. "Okay, on 5.30 pm wait for me here. "Said my brother."Ok!Goodbye my cute brother ~ "Said I." Good-bye my cute little sister! "Replied Suga.

Now I'm just waiting for my brother and his friends to come. Almost 45 minutes I'm waiting for them but I'm not the one who likes to waste time so I fill my time by connecting the book that has been carried by me. Suddendly my phone is ringing."Hello?Y/N where are you now?Can you come meet me at basement level? I will wait you here.Bye."said my brother not letting me to replied to his words "hhmm ~ okay." Answer me after placing the call. I continued to take steps quickly using the emergency ladder that was behind the stage.

"Yah ~how can this time the tool was not functioning-" my groaning when it had reached the ground floor. Then I saw BTS including my brother. They all waved their hands towards me with joy but their face ripple turned suddenly into anxiety and shouted something to me as if to warn me. But what was the power I had at that time I could not hear because the tool was not working. Then I looked in the direction shown to me. At that time, I just closed my eyes.

* JIMIN'S P.O.V *

I did not expect Y/N to come to our fansign and make such a shock. I can not talk long with her because there are many fans who need to be entertained as fansign. So Suga makes suggestions to meet Y/N at basement level after the fansign finish. We're just waiting for her to come.

After 3 minutes left we all saw Y/ N. She looked so happy and we waved our hands towards her. But the excitement was only temporary, so we all saw a black car was speeding towards the Y/N that was passing through to us all. We all warned by screaming and pointing at the car to her. But she just can not hear anything. She just crossed the line until she noticed what was rushing towards her. She was just stiff and closed his eyes there.

I'm just doing the right thing to do that I keep running towards her and

"Y/N!!!"

CONTINUED...