CHAPTER TWELVE

THE CANDY

'' Brother! '' shouted me for an explanation. ''Yah! If you want to leave me I don't care but atleast tell me what has happened. '' I complained and got up to take a shower. ''5 pm.  Still early. '' said I after looking at the military watch on my phone. Suddenly the door of my room was knocked and one voice had called my name. '' Y/N! ''

Without wasting time I got up and open the door. '' J-Hope? Jungkook? V? What are you doing here? '' asked me amazed. '' Try look this.'' said J-Hope  pointing out something in his phone. '' What ?! '' I shouted a little bit surprised. ''Where did you get from?'' asked me as  I did not believe it. ''It's very heavy, you know . '' said Jungook. '' What ?! You say I'm heavy?! '' I'm angry. '' Yes! You are heavy like an elephant's child! '' Shouting V was running away. '' What ?! '' surprised me and started chasing them three.

*SUGA 'S P.O.V*

'' Let's talk about it again later,okay? '' I asked. '' Ok. '' said Rap monster then we both split into each other's bow. '' Hhhmmm? What's that sound? It's like the sound of someone shouting with the sound of running. '' guess me. '' To the edge! Suga! '' shouted one voice from behind. I gave my way to the edge. It looks like Jimin, Jungkook and V. They are like running from someone but who? Finally my question was answered. Apparently they ran from my little sister. 

'' Huh! Tired! '' My sister complained. '' Why are you chasing the three? '' Asked me. '' Is ... please just chase them. '' Ask my sister. "I do not want to be tired of chasing them without any real reason." said me "It's important! "said my sister. "Well, let's see if we both get along." said me while pulling my sister hand to chase them togeher. '' J-hope! Jungkook! V! '' shouted me. I have come to see those who have been tired and rest at the emergency ladder. '' Do not run! If you do not want to get worse. '' I threatened. '' Ok. Promise? '' they ask for certainty. '' Promise! '' Answer me then approached those in the emergency ladder. 

'' Give it to me! '' ask my sister. ''Can not! '' banned Jungkook. ''Just give it to me before I ask  my brother to kill you three. '' it's her turn to threatened.  My sister looks cute when she angry. '' Still can not. '' the same answer from Jungkook. '' I said,give it to me! '' said my sister and she started to loot the phone that he held. '' Brother, please help me! '' Ask her. '' No. Lazy. ''reply me then walk to left them all. ''Give it to me please..'' beg Y/N. ''If I said no that's mean no!'' said Jungkook while pushed Y/N hardly. ''Y/N!!'' screamed three of them. 

Suddenly I heard something hard fell and someone screamed my name. And at that time I was feeling discouraged and my heart beat became fast then I had stopped walking. '' Suga! '' Someone shouted. I turned my body back and it was V with a bloody hand.

I turned my body back and it was V with a bloody hand

'' Y/N... '' said the crying V. '' What ?! '' I was shocked and then ran towards Y/N and she was lying with a blood stained from her head. 

'' Y/N !!!! ''

CONTINUED...