CHAPTER THREE

THE CANDY

"Goodbye! ~ We'll meet again!" Shouted V by making a sad face .. "Yeah ~ we'll meet again..better stay V!" Reply me. My brother slid down the road at that time. Maybe  my brother is chasing time to go to the cast of the day.hhmm ~ I want to go too ... it must be fun if I can come with him.

" Y/N wake  up we both got home." I was shocked by my brother. It seems like I have fallen asleep while entertaining my feelings for a while.Y / N ... Y / N. "So later if I have a time I would call you and I will try to meet you too. " My brother's message. "Hhmm~Suga ~" call me. "Yes?ah~Do you want me to buy any give for you?ask Suga. "No."reply me."If it not a give.What do you want? Ask my brother with make a question face."If I want to go-" the conversation I was hanging from was a phone call that had come into my brother's phone. "Wait for a second. I want to answer s this call." Get my brother's permission back. I just watched him behavior chat by phone not far from where I stood.

"I'm sorry for make you waiting. PD Nim have call me. He ask me to got fast because he's afraid I not going to be able there on time. For a second you want to tell me  something, isn't?" Ask my brother."Ah? There is nothing. I forgot what to say.hehehe."said me clumsy." Hhmm, that's okay, so take care of yourself. I will able go for a long time. If there's any problem just call me."message my brother again."Ok."Answers me a bit heavy.  We both stepped into my brother's car. I just accompanied him.

"Suga ..." called me slowly "Yes?" Suga was in a state of uncertainty as soon as he turned his body I hugged his body. "Are you ok?" Asked Suga after breaking the hug."Ok. Just want to hug you for the last time before you go. Yeah, you go for a long time and I don't have any friends to company me."said me in a sad tone."Ok.I promise after this I will call you everyday.Smile for me."said Suga while wiping spit my head."Promise?Ok.Love you,bye~"said me weak.Suga continued to get into the stomach of the car and waving me for the last time.Now I was alone with the quite home as usual.

* J-HOPE 'S  P.O.V *

"Suga ~ Where are you? ~ Oh wo wo ~" singing me while waiting for the arrival of Suga. "Well, stop singing because it's not good. It's going to break the mirror there. Compare to my voice is better than you that can  beat an angel voice. Wide awake, wide awake no cry ~ "connect Jin." Ripple ~ but if dancing like a rubbish .. "reply me." Fine.said Jin and walked leave me alone there."hehehe."I just laughed.

"Good morning ~ Sorry to make you all waiting for a long time .. The road is quite crowded. Sorry ~" said Suga as soon he come here. "No why it still has much time before the cast starts." Answer me to get rid of guilt on us all.  "Come on, get ready and change  for the cast. We've got ready. Now we want to eat breakfast.Let's join us." Said I. "Ok, after I'm ready I'll join you all for the  breakfast." He said and went on preparing himself.

I felt something hidden by Suga after seeing the rays of Suga after he had just arrived. His face seemed to tell me that he was has problem and  feeling very guilty. Maybe this is just my feeling but it's not wrong to ask that. So I think I'll ask him when we eat together later.

* NO ONE 'S  P.O.V *

"I'm sorry ~ Did you have all been waiting for me for a long time?" Asked Suga arrived  from preparing himself. "No, we're all just starting to eat." Replied Jungkook."Eat the meal." Invited Rap Monster."Thank you." Answered Suga and take the food that we have provided. We all enjoy this morning's food as good as today will be a very busy day so there is no time to eat many times.

"Hhmm ~ Suga." J-Hope said. "Do you have any  problem to share with us? I look at your face as if it's a problem. Just tell us. We're all ready to listen and we'll all work to solve it." J-Hope is concerned.

"Hhmm ~ actually ....." start Suga.


CONTINUED...