CHAPTER FOURTEEN

THE CANDY

'' Y/N !! '' screamed as Suga ran into me. So is the other. '' Y/N!! We all miss you! '' Cried the seven of them, hugging me. '' I miss you all too! '' Shouted me as I replied to all their hugs. '' Y/N ... '' called soft Jungkook. '' Yes? '' I said then a little joking to see J-Hope, Jungkook and V that stood upright. '' The three of us are about to apologize. Because we're in the reason why you fall and make you taken to hospital. '' Beg the three of them together. '' It does not matter if you're all on my side always. '' reply me with gummy smile.

'' Yeah! She's not mad! '' Cheer the three of them. '' But. .. '' connect me. '' But what? '' asked the J-Hope that was bluish. '' But...Suga is not mad? '' asked me, looking Suga. '' No! '' answer them all at once. ''Okay then.'' said me understood them.

Whoever does not know Suga that is very concerned about his sister. Who loves his sister. Which protects his sister. Suga will overwhelm anyone who disturbs his sister. So it's not strange if he has thrown J-Hope, Jungkook and V when I'm not aware. Suga also often do not show up in front of his sister that he has been a person. He'll always say '' Nothing. '' That's Suga. My brother.

We all just talk about what has happened for four days without my absence. There is a funny story among them that slept while eating and resulted in his face being included in a bowl full of grains. I hope I'm there at that moment to laugh as I am. While we are all chatting with a sudden '' Excuse me. There are people in the phone. '' request Rap Monster. '' Huh? Ok. '' reply me. We all just continue our conversation regardless of Rap Monster who is talking on the phone.

'' Listen. '' said Rap Monster. When it all paid attention to him. '' Do not say ..... '' say V sad. ''What do you say?''asked me who did no understand. '' Yes. We all have to get back now because it's already late and tomorrow we have our last fan meeting so we all have to rest as much as today. '' said Rap Monster at length. '' No... we all do not want to leave Y/N alone here. '' Said Jin while hugging me. '' It's ok. But you all have to promise that you will come to visit me tomorrow. '' Ask me. '' Ok. Promise.'' promise all of them while hugging me in a crowd.

After they all broke the hug, Suga had whispered in my ear that. '' Thank you for not leaving me. '' I just smiled at him. '' Let's go all ... '' said Jimin. '' Aarrghh ... look at that. Y/N is not smiling. I want to make her smile before I go. '' said the J-Hope who saw me no longer smile. '' All right, hurry up. What do you want to do? '' asked the Rap Monster. '' I want to do this. '' Reply J-Hope and

   

I'm only able to laugh with the movement done by J-Hope. It turns out that J-Hope is a sunshine in this group because he is able to make anyone laugh. '' I want to do too! ''said V. '' V! '' Rap Monster began to lose patience . '' For a moment .. '' begged him. '' Y/N see this .. ''

   

And then the room was filled with a very loud laugh. It seems that V has imitate the Rap Monster style in Dope song. '' Yah !! Since when I'm singing like that ?! '' angry Rap Monster then chasing the V who had left the room. That's the V always making a mess.

'' Goodbye Y/N. '' said them last time before leaving me. I ended up alone in a quiet room with the moonlight coming in from the window.

CONTINUED...