CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

THE CANDY

'' Where is Jimin and Y/N? '' asked Suga which looked at his watch. '' Do not know. '' reply Jungkook who is watching television with V. '' By late night they both still do not go home again. '' furnish Suga. '' Let them be. They're just in love, have to spend time together. '' said the Jin. ''Whatever.'' replied Suga and went into his bedroom. '' Suga is worried about his sister. '' said Rap Monster who finished the shower and still wore a towel. '' Yah! Go wear the clothes first! '' angry Jin. '' Hehehe .. '' laugh Rap Monster.

*At the rooftop*

'' Jimin when we both go back? '' asked me while looking at the dancing star above the sky. ''I don't know...It's not easy for us to spend time together.'' replied Jimin who was lying beside me. We both are watching the sky together on the BTS's rooftop house. But I still did not tell Suga that I was here. '' Jimin. '' call me. '' Huh? '' he responded while holding his body to look at me.

'' Do not your fans do not mind I'm making love with you? '' asked me. This question has been playing around in my mind since I received Jimin as a boyfriend. '' Why ask such a thing? '' asked Jimin strangely. ''I'm afraid if your fans do not accept our romance both and they make your name worse and the potential BTS will fall.'' I said I was worried. '' That's okay. They must understand. '' Jimin calms down. '' Y/N. '' call Jimin.

'' You choose a moon or a star? '' asked Jimin while pointing it. ''Moon. Why? '' asked me. '' Then I'll be a star who always accompany and protect the moon. '' he said wiping my cheeks softly. '' But i dont' want someone who promises me the moon and stars. '' said me while looking into his eyes. ''If you don't want moon or star, what do you want?'' ask Jimin. '' I want someone who promises to lay beside me and watch them with me.'' said me again. He just smile and hug me.

'' Well, when to go home? '' asked one voice. '' A few minutes later... '' Jimin reply. '' Eh? '' bizarre Jimin. Then we both look at the cause of the voice. The voice is the property of Suga that only looks at us with a fire of anger. '' Did I had said that you have back before 10 o'clock? '' asked Suga. '' Hehehe ... sorry ~ '' said me and went hugging him to ease his anger.

'' Why did brother come here? '' asked me and release the hug. '' Because we're all going to play firecrackers. '' answered V carrying a box of firecrackers. '' Wow! It's fun ... can I join? '' asked me. '' Must be. '' replied Jungkook. '' Yeah! '' cheer me up. Finally we all play firecrackers together until late at night with a great fun. '' So, say it. '' said I to Jimin. '' Say what? '' Jimin asked. '' Say it like there's no tomorrow , say it like there's no next time and say it like you mean it .'' said me. Then Jimin smile. All just waiting for what the Jimin wants to say.

'' I love Y/N !!! '' 

'' I love Y/N !!! ''

CONTINUED...