EPILOGUE

THE CANDY

"Well, it's tired today but happy!" I shouted. After all the guests have come home. Where not many I have been married to a famous singer. After my house I was attacked paparazzi. At first I sent them back but Jimin justified so I followed his instructions.

"Suga!" call me. "Jin!" me again. "Where are they all?" ask me. Then I walked to the backyard to see if they were there. "Well ... very tired." It does not seem to be Suga and Jin but all the BTS are there too and they all lie down."If you want to sleep atleast change your clothes first. All of you are in the tornado suit." I said while shock Suga and so on. "Wait a minute." said Jungkook. "Now!" I said again. "Okay ~" they said all at once. I also went to change clothes after a day entertaining all guests in this dresser. Hot.

I just looked at the sky filled with stars that winked until Jimin's arrival. "Why you not sleep yet?" asked me. "I'm waiting for you." answered Jimin. "Why wait for me to sleep? Just sleep." I said while wiping Jimin's hair. It seems like tonight I'm starred a stars while Jimin is lying on my thigh."Thank you for accepting me as your husband." say Jimin. "I'm supposed to say that because I don't perfect if I do not use this tool, I can not hear it unless I use it." my smile is gone too.

"Why you say like that? You're always perfect in my eyes." said Jimin and gave a kiss on my cheek. "I think I'm the best in the world." Jimin said. "Why?" asked me. "The best of me is I have you." Jimin said while correcting his position which he lay on my thighs to sit cross-legged.

"All right, let's sleep." I said then waking up to the bedroom. "Well, wait for me." called Jimin. We both just looked  at each other after lay on the bed. "You know-" Jimin did not have time to finish the sentence again I had cut it. "Now it's my turn. '' It's too difficult to find this road. What is this road? '' said I smiling. "What road?" asked Jimin. "Road to your heart.

""Why do you say that?" asked Jimin  "Because in a lot of girl, I was choosen one.  Now let me know how and since when you love me." I asked curiously. "Since you came fansign in pink's dress, it looks cute and since then I've started to like you." answer Jimin frankly. "Umm...okay that's for along time tho and I love you." I said, sleepy. "I love you too." said Jimin and kissed my forehead and finally I fell asleep in Jimin's hug.

"Let's fall into dream this night together..."

- THE END -