CHAPTER FOUR

THE CANDY

"Until today, this shows with the BTS, hopefully we will meet again. Bye ~" the television is being off as soon as the show ends. "I'm just tired of sitting in this house myself." I said alone. "What can I do?Hmm~" I paused for a moment."Ah! I think if I take a walk for awhile at the park is a good idea too. I can fill my bored with see the behavior of the people who were there. "My fingerprints indicate that I've got an idea.

"Hhmm .... actually ... I feel guilty of my sister because she always left her alone at home and I have fun with you all here.huh..." We can feels how heavy complaints from Suga. They all just kept quiet to understand the problems they faced. Then he reconnected, "If I could always want to be with my sister side so I can take care, friend and play with her." He's just a blank dream in the wind. They all still combine themselves.

"Let's go, after this we have a show for Mnet so we have to leave now to get there early." Rap Monster said while standing up and leaving us all in a state of affection. The others are just following his immediate steps."Stupid, I'm pretty sure they can not help me, but just tell them this time." Suga said in a rumor about his sister. Then he also participated in their steps.

"Well, it's a lot of people today, it's not futile I'm going to take a stroll here, and I'm going to have a fresh air at here not in the house." I said with a happy heart. "Omo! Ice cream! Must be delicious!" I shouted a little when I saw the ice cream seller there. It's one of my favourite food.

"Well, there are so many people who bought the ice cream, I am glad that my favourite ice cream not sold out and I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to waste my favorite ice cream."I'm walking, enjoying the ice cream I bought."To the edge! Give me a walk!" I heard a scream that not too loud to me. "To the edge! Give me a walk!" Again the same scream I heard. I felt that the scream came from behind me and I turned my body back and forth

"Aaaaarrrrggghhh !!"

Today's BTS show themed new album, Not Today, is playing live on television. They all work hard to do their best in their performances. But Suga felt uneasy during the show. When all BTS members were on stage, one of their phones was ringing.

"Yah ~ he did not pick up the call anyway ... now how? He said if there was anything that happened tell him but he did not pick up the call..haish ~ "complain me alone." Lift this phone call,please~ If I not tell him he'll be angry with me anyway. "Ouch!" I struck my shoulders slightly as my hands rubbed my medicine on my knees and my little wounds.

"Wow! There's a lot of miss calls from your little sister, she must have missed her brother so much." said Jimin who stole the Suga phone next to him. "You're just as busy as anyone else."said Suga as he get back his phone. "No. She won't miss me. It must be an important thing to tell me."avoid Suga. "ppfftt.... but you should appreciate her because she don't bad as my little brother which is like a monster. He won't sit down properly for all time excepct when he sleeping."said Jimin about his little brother."Alright-alright."reply Suga."Maybe I should call her." thought Suga.

"Min Yoongi ~ Call the stylist of Suga." Yeah, I'm coming! "Suga said, and his desire to call her sister was just like that.

CONTINUED...