CHAPTER NINE

THE CANDY

"So did I get your permision?" I asked, "hhmm ~ '" replied Suga. "Seriously, brother ~ can or not?" Asked me again. "Yes you can but if Jimin bully you, tell me. I will bully him back."said my brother with show his "Okay!"reply me. What is relationships between Y/N and Jimin?

* FLASHBACK *

"...Y/N can work with us as a BTS manager and also a personal manager to Jimin for a while, because Jimin's personal manager has been on sick leave. "Said Rap Monster.

* END FLASHBACK *

"Well, today Y/N is very  lucky, she get many candys, a new hearing aid tool and that works just like that." said Jin. "Maybe Y/N is lucky because he's wearing an ideal type of Jimin. "Said V then looked at Jimin" Yes, you're right. Y/N is wears the ideal type of Jimin girl.Wo ~ "replied Jungkook and then all eyes focused on Jimin." Well ~ Jimin's face is red like tomatoes, this must be because he is ashamed. " said Rap Monster. I'm just able to smile. The day went as usual. And tomorrow is the first day for me to work as a BTS manager and personal manager to Jimin formally.

* AT THE AIRPORT *

"Rap Monster, where are we going now?" Asked V. "Sydney." He replied."Ok." V replies do not want much to ask after seeing the angry Rap Monster face. "Where is Y /N? He said. "Jungkook said," Leave him! "Rap Monster said with a bit of anger. Maybe because he's waiting for Y / N for a long time and he also hates people who are not punctual. "Sorry ~ ~" said I after that. "Let's go." Rap Monster said then left us all.

"He's mad." I whispered to Jimin after the plane started to take off. "It's okay, I'll get him." Jimin said. Suddenly J-Hope summoned Jimin.

* J-HOPE 'S P.O.V *

I'm feeling bored now so I decided to take a video.

   

* NO ONE 'S P.O.V *

"Looks like Rap Monster does not get mad anymore." Jimin told me. "Why?" Asked  me."Because he said" Jimin, you got no jams." " Jimin's reply. "Usually he will be silent when he angry but when he speaks....."Jimin not finish his sentence yet and..."Yeah, thank you!" I said. Then I kept looking at the Rap Monster who was behind. "Sorry ~ thanks Rap Monster!" I said."hhmmm ~" reply him."Okay! It's over now I'm going to sleep. Jimin, when we have arrive wake me up."message me. "Okay." Jimin replied. Then I kept wearing eye mask and kept dreaming.

* 5 hours later *

"Wake up! Jimin, Y/N wake up!" Shocked Jungkook. I started to open my eyes after a few times shocked by Jungkook."hhmmm ~ did we have arrive? thank you Jungkook." I said, stretching my body. "You welcome. I think you should fast because just left both of you."said Jungkook."Ok."reply me and get ready to follow him.

We all go straight to the hotel that the company has ordered to continue the next activity. But something was wrong because since then they all just smiled when they saw me and Jimin. There must be something hidden by them.

"Jimin you do not feel weird so long ago they just grined when they saw both of us?" I whispered slowly. "Yeah~that's weird. How about you just ask them?" Jimin suggested ."Ok." reply me."Hey! Why all of you just grin when see me and Jimin? . There must be something to tell me." Asked me to all BTS members. They just grin again and go away without answering the question.

CONTINUED...