CHAPTER TWENTY

THE CANDY

Today the weather is quite bad because as long as this is the only rain that comes down to the earth. But this rain is not a blasphemy. I just watched the rain coming down from the dining-shop mirror we were all in. Today we all eat together. I'm just following them, they says is not complete if there is not me. There are-only these.

'' Y/N...What are you looking at? '' Jimin asked me. '' Look at the rain. '' said I did not turn my gaze on the rain. '' Y/N ... '' called Jimin who sat face to face with me. '' Huh? '' I looked at the cute Jimin's face. '' Want to know one thing? '' asked Jimin. '' Jimin ... '' said another BTS member. '' Whenever I think about you sun is shining back.'' said Jimin while holding my hand. '' Wow ... '' I was amazed as the rain start to stop after Jimin said so. Jimin just smiled at me.

'' J-Hope to the edge a little I want to woke up. '' please me. '' Where are you going? '' asked J-Hope. '' Somewhere ... '' I said. '' Maybe go to the toilet. '' guess Jin. '' Girl. '' said Jungkook. '' Hey! Guys look at it! '' called Jimin who was looking out the window. '' Well! Is that Y/N? '' asked V. '' What does she do in the middle of the rain? '' asked Rap Monster. '' Enjoy. '' replied Suga and when it all was looking at the no flashing light. '' What? '' asked Suga. '' Since childhood we both love to play the rain together. It's been his habit. '' added Suga. '' What are we waiting for? Let's go! '' said Jimin.

Now they are all in the rain. Y/N remains motionless and only looks at the sky while wiping his eyes. '' Y/N! '' call Jungkook. They all just look at me who stands up.'' Do not say anything not even a word and just enjoy it. '' I said as I smiled at them all. '' Like this! '' shouted Suga as he throw us with water. '' Suga!! '' cried all of them. Now we all play in the rain happily. This is one of the wonderful memory for me.

'' You know....? '' said Rap Monster. '' Even it hurts if we were together we can smile. '' said him again. '' That's right! '' support V. ''Come in we all are soaked in.'' I said as I walked to get back in. '' Y/N! '' call someone from behind. ''I want to breathe, i love this night, i dont want to wake up, i love this dream, i want to thank you because loving me ...'' said Jimin long while hug me from back. ''What are you upset about this?'' asked me then turned me back to see Jimin.

'' Do not want to be lonely just want to be yours. Y/N do you want to be my wife? '' asked Jimin who was sitting in the style of applying with a gems ring. At first I was a bit surprised. Whoever is not surprised is in the rain. '' Yes! Yes! '' support them all. '' Will you accept me in your heart? '' Jimin asked again. '' Sorry ~ my heart has been unemployed. '' reply me. '' What ?! '' surprised them all. '' I'm already filled it with love from Park Jimin. '' said I smiled. It seems like I've managed to put them all on.

'' I love you Y/N !! '' shouted Jimin while lifting me up. '' I love you too Park Jimin !! '' shouted me too. Then we both kissed it in the rain. '' Yeah! They will both get married soon! '' screamed Jungkook excitedly. Today all the members of the BTS , this road, and this rain has been a witness that I have received Park Jimin's love. Park Jimin i love you !!

CONTINUED...