PROLOGUE

THE CANDY

Today evening I did nothing just get ready to follow my brother to his show. '' Y/N! Did you get ready ?!'' Shouted my brother downstairs. ''Yes!'' Shouted me while down the stairs with great care and go straight to the kitchen where my brother is. ''Fast eating because we both need to be there before 4 pm.'' Said my brother stretched out the meal he had prepared. '' Ok~ '' said me while sitting in the counter chair and eating it slowly.

'' Y/N! Hurry up! Then we both will be slow! '' My brother shouted out in his car. '' Be patient! '' Reply back and hurrying out of my yard. '' Sorry to make you wait long. I could not find my phone for a moment. '' Said I as soon as I entered my brother's car and sat in the seat next to my brother. ''I can not find my phone around everywhere.'' said me. ''It's hard to find it if you place everywhere and it slow down our movement too.'' He just sarcastic me. '' Hehehe..... love you '' Reply me by making a cute face.

All the way we were both filled with empty conversations. I can see that there are not many vehicles that use the highway at this time. It's too early for an office worker to return home and that's why my brother chose this time to go to place that we have to go to avoid traffic congestion. '' See you're just tired. That's why you should just staying at home but you stubborn want  to come too. '' Said my brother after looking at me a glance. '' You always  looking for a reason so I can not go along. That's a one of your an old tactics.'' I said with a grin. "You win." he replied. "Goodbye, I'm going to sleep for a second. If it had come wake me up. '' Message me then stripped off the tool worn in both of my ears.

''Are you listening to me?'' asked my brother. ''Are you leave it and now you're not wear it?'' asked my brother again.  I just smile to justify it. '' Wait for me here for a while, I will go looking for the tool in the car. '' I left alone there and surrounded by an unidentified person. Suddenly I felt my shoulder hit by a man. '' Sorry ~ Omo! Are you a Suga little sister? You're all right there,come here fast! There's a Suga little sister ! '' shouted that men. Then five men are well known come to this directions . They are a BTS group. They are very famous for now. Who does know they. Right?

''You're beautiful, you're cute, your skin white, blablablabla...'' Everyone is praising myself. It's what I can read from their lip movements. The fact is that I'm just in a quiet world without a little bit of voice. I stand in front of them like a statue.  '' ?? ...Why are you just silent? Are you shy with us?

''Actually she can not hear what you said from this moment''said Suga while letting something to me.''Sorry ~ actually I forgot to bring a hearing aid to me so I was just silent from it.'' said me after wearing the tool in both of my ears. They all just bowed to the cool floors. Maybe they feel guilty to me.

Now the tense atmosphere accompanies us all for a while until the solution is solved with the apologies. '' Sorry ~ we all do not know about that. '' They say all in a guilty tone. '' It's okay. '' Answer me with a smile engraved on my lips.

* Attentions to BTS group you are all required to get ready at the back of the stage right now because your show will start in 10 minutes. * Everyone is focusing on announcements made by one of the workers there including us.

''Oh!Our group has been called. Better we all go first. Do not forget to watch our show .'' Said  Rap Monster and left behind me and followed by his other group members. ''Ok!'' I shouted a little loud I hope that he can hear it. '' Do not go anywhere just seat at your place until the show ends. I will comes to you. '' My brother's message me before kissing my forehead. '' Do not worry I'm already 19 years old. I know take care of myself.'' Try to get me in with a sweet smile so that can my brother goes to where his group is gathering and he disappeared from my sight with a twinkle of eyes.

'' This is my condition even though my age has dropped to age 19 but is still treated like a 5-year-old girl. What I can  do if I can not hear anything. I could hear it because of this tool that my parents had bought for 5 years ago. '' I was in my heart as I adjusted the steps to the provided seating.

CONTINUED...