|Eight|

Love Me, Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a few days since our steamy encounter. He acted like it was normal for us to be affectionate around each other. But he never really asked me to be his "girlfriend" or at least something more than Stella's nanny. 

 It also seemed like Rosa and all the people there got the hint. But Sehun wasn't much of a public person who would discuss his personal problems with his family. However, he would give me light and gentle kisses throughout the stay, hug me and we kind of did it again a few times after he had went out and bought some condoms... Sometimes a quickie or one that was more comfortable than the first time in that bathroom. 

The image was still vivid in my mind, our bodies together. The intensity along with it made me question what we were doing. What we really were to one another. 

I sit beside Rosa, listening to her big plans for her newest designs as Sehun enters the room carrying Stella. She was eating a slice of watermelon, her shirt drenched from the fruit. I laugh as he sits beside me. They were adorable. 

Stella reaches over for me and I take her despite her sticky fingers and messy clothes. "Nice shirt little one," I say and it was as if she completely understood me. She giggles and sticks one finger while murmuring "one."

"Oh, she's beginning to speak now huh?" Rosa asks and Sehun nods. 

"Soon, she's going to talk nonstop." Sehun laughs. "I'm sure of it." 

Rosa quirks an eyebrow, "Well then, you have a lot to prepare for young man." 

Sehun looks to me and I try not to laugh. "Well, I'll get this one cleaned up," I say and take Stella to go and wash up. We arrive for dinner when the food was all set up. I set Stella in the highchair beside me before grabbing a plate of the pasta that Fiona had cooked for everyone. We had rotated days in which we took turns handling a meal. Last night for dinner, Taehyung had cooked steak. I was surprised he didn't try to poison Sehun. But Sehun was also hesitant on eating the food of someone who he hated. 

In the end, however, the meal went better than that other night. It seemed like they each know when and where to not act irrationally especially since the two mothers were pretty scary when mad. I was sure Olivia had kicked before. 

I mixed some for me and ate some light salad. Sehun was devouring his food while discussing business with the other males. It seemed like they were debating on which startup businesses would be worth investing in, in order to increase their profits. I was glad they were getting along, even if not fully. Krystal didn't join us for dinner as usual. She said she was trying to lose weight before next month where she would be visiting Florida where the beaches were much better. I mean, she already had a good body, what more did she need to lose? But I didn't want to interfere.

I sipped my wine slowly, watching the Elliott and Stella eat their food. They seemed to enjoy it a lot and I knew instantly that Elliott was a mama's boy.

"So, how are you doing? I mean, do you even get a rest around that man?" Vanessa whispers and I feel my cheeks warm instantly. I guess my reaction was funny because Fiona couldn't stop giggling. 

"I mean, I'm doing fine I think." I didn't know what else to add to that without giving away that it was a little more complicated than that. 

"Fine? Oh Skye, no need to act so innocent. We've all known how these men are. It's probably in their blood to hump like bunnies." Vanessa laughs. "On my honeymoon, Kris didn't even let me sleep. We did it so many times we lost count. I was pretty sure Elliott was conceived on the first day we did it." She quirks an eyebrow at both of Fiona and me.

I blush even harder and bite my lips. "Well I mean the is fine," I whisper so that only them two can hear. "But it's so complicated. We did it a few times but that's about it. We didn't talk about it, like what it meant. He told me he loves me but that's about it. So I'm really conflicted." I sigh and chew effortlessly on a meatball.

Fiona her lips. "Maybe just give it time. It's kind of complicated to find time here since there are lots of people here. Just give him time, I'm sure everything is fine." She smiles and offers me a pat on the shoulder. I smile at them but I was pretty sure the could see how unconvincing it was.

"Do you think he re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter