|Eleven|

Love Me, Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I burst into laughter. It wasn't the happy kind. It was more like the laughter when you feel crazy and insane. Confused even. "Holy !" I say. I clench the pregnancy tests in my hand. "I'm ing pregnant. With a little Sehun."

"," Fiona whispers.

"Oh my goodness," Vanessa gasps loudly. 

"What am I going to do?" I whimper.

"You have to tell him," Fiona says.

"No, that doesn't deserve to be in this child's life. He basically threw everything you two had away just for ing money. What kind of does that? Doesn't he have enough money to live for? More than he'll ever need. It would probably last him five lifetimes." Vanessa argues. 

"Vanessa, let's be real about this. It's not fair to not at least let the father know." Fiona argues. 

"Well, he'd be a ty father then." 

I lay my head on my knees and cry while I let them argue. It was pretty obvious about their differences. the one who thinks with their head and the other who thinks with their feelings. I couldn't decide which one I wanted to be. I let the tears fall, the confusion continues to cloud my head. 

"I need a nap," I tell them. They quiet down and give me some words of encouragement. I wanted to kiss them right now. They were the only ones I could trust, the ones I knew I could trust. 

"Take your time babe," Vanessa says.

"Yeah, we'll always be here for you. We promise." Fiona adds.

"I know. I'll call you two when I fully digest this." We say our goodbyes and I end the call. I get up and head to the kitchen. I grab some eggs from the fridge and decide to make some scrambled eggs. At least for the little one, I couldn't starve. I bring my plate of food and go to sit in the small living room that was basically connected to the dining room. I turn on and flip through a few channels, stopping at Spongebob Squarepants. 

I automatically smile as I remembered Stella and her attempt to say Spongebob. A tear leaks out of the corner of my eye and I swipe it away. Soon, my own little baby would be watching Spongebob and trying to say his name. 

I bring my hand to palm my small stomach. My stomach wasn't big yet. I think I was only a few weeks old so there was no rush in my stomach showing yet. "What are we going to do baby? I promise I'll take care of you though. I promise." 

After eating, I sit there and then feel myself having the urge to vomit again. How am I going to survive this pregnancy? I sigh and rush to the bathroom, releasing all the food I managed to chow down but not take in.

 

It was about two weeks since I've found out about my pregnancy. After lots of convincing, I finally called to make a doctors appointment. I enter the office and check-in. Grabbing a clipboard and a pen, I fill out the papers before going to sit down at one of the seats. Beside me was a mother who was holding her sleeping baby. Across from me were two men who were holding a set of twin girls. I inferred that they were married and taking their kids to the doctors. I couldn't help but smile as one of the father tied one of the little girl's hair into a neat ponytail. 

I turn and sit uneasily for a few minutes. After the people before me went, a nurse finally came to call me in. I stood and followed the male nurse to one of the rooms. He gave me a few brief descriptions and told me that the doctor would be with me as soon as possible. He handed me a plastic cup and told me to and give a small sample of urine. 

Although I was pretty positive I was pregnant, they had asked to make sure. I did so and went to the bathroom. I returned to the assigned room and sat patiently for a few minutes before a female doctor entered. She was in her early forties and wore almost no makeup. 

She smiles brightly. She enters the room, a folder in her arm. She takes a seat beside mine and begins to examine the papers. 

"Hello Skye, I'm Mrs. Suryah and I'll be your doctor from now on." She makes a mark with her pen. "It seems that you are four to five weeks pregnant." She chirps happily. "Congrats on the pregnancy Miss. I'm sure you are very excited."

I cringe a bit and it seems that she had noticed my discomfort. 

"I'm sorry to make you feel uncomfortable. I understand that the feeling is scary at first. But at the end of the day, you will be full of pride and joy." she gives me a pat on the shoulder and I sigh. 

"I hope so." 

She gives a light laugh, "Take your time honey. I'm going to have my fifth grandchild soon and I can't tell you how excited I am. Every birth of my child is a reason to celebrate."

After a few more minutes of talking, she hands me a prescription for vitamins. I thank her and exit. In a few more weeks, I would have another appointment which I couldn't lie but I was excited about it. 

I drive back home after picking up the vitamins and sit on the sofa. I take in all the new changes that were going to happen. How my body would be changing, getting bigger. I'd have to find a place to put the crib, baby clothes, toys, and all the necessary things. Oh gosh, I also need to make sure my place was baby proof. I knew I couldn't afford to find a new place or spend money on decorating a fancy baby room for him or her. But I promised myself that I would give him or her all I could.  

I wonder what Sehun was doing. Was he taking care of Stella? I knew it was unfair of me to just get up and leave her. But I just couldn't stay there and act like everything was okay. Normal. No, it wasn't possible to see someone I loved, be with someone else. 

I forced myself to not think about it and got up to make some food for me and the baby. I ate slowly, drinking water along with every bite in order to help the food go down easier. 

I still couldn't decide whether or not I should tell him. I didn't want to have the feeling of being rejected. It would hurt me a lot and also the baby. I wouldn't want to tell him or her eighteen years later that the father didn't want to be in his or her life. I'd rather be called a who hid the baby as a secret although it was very cliche. 

I bite my lips. Life was hard. 

 

It was about three weeks after. I had another doctors appointment and went, going through the same routine as last time. The days had been a bit easier. My vomiting had gone down a lot. But my hormones were the same. I became even hornier. Facepalm. And I didn't have the encouragement to go buy a friend, cough cough. Plastic or what they called . 

Except that Vanessa had instead, sent me one as a gift after I called them two to see how they were doing. I couldn't lie that I was grateful for the gift. The purple rabbit styled . Oh gosh, my cheeks heated up. But then Vanessa said that craving for was pretty normal. She told me she once had for a whole day, wearing Kris out. 

And then I continued to cry a lot while doing things. And Fiona had sent me lots of care packages. Chocolates, junk food, pickles which I suddenly craved a lot for. They were still planning a girls trip to come visit me. They said it was soon but they had to convince their lovers that it wasn't to come visit me. To be honest, I was pretty sure the boys knew that Fiona and Vanessa were keeping in contact with me. Except for Sehun of course. That mother er can go kiss my . 

I sit in the same room as last time as Dr. Suryah enters the room. She grins like the usual self and greets me. We talk a little bit about how I was doing and she smiles happily that I seemed to be doing fine. She stands up and grabs a pair of gloves. "Would you like to see your baby?" 

"Wait... what? My baby?" There was a brief pause as she grins. 

"Yes, your baby should be around the size of a raspberry." She says and we watch as one of the nurses brings in a weird

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter