|Fourteen|

Love Me, Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I unpack my suitcase. I was in my small New York apartment again for three days already and had finally managed to unpack. And here he was following me. "So..." he says.

"So what?" I sigh. "Can you stop staring at me? You're making me uncomfortable." I take out a pair of leggings from the suitcase and place it in the pile next to me. I was going to need to do some laundry. He had followed me back from Las Vegas. It had been three days now and he still hasn't left. I didn't let him stay here though. And so, he had been staying in a hotel for the past few days. I tried not to care, he was rich. He could take care of himself.

"You're really not going to come home? Babe, please?" He begs for the millionth time already.

I shake my head and fold a maternity shirt. "Nope, same answer. I told you I was still mad at you. I can't just forget like you didn't abandon me. And yes, you're going to defend yourself saying that it was for my own good but I still can't get that across my head. I need time. You can't just come back into my life and swoop me off my feet like your superman Mr. Oh." 

"Oh, Skye. Now you're going to be formal with me? Mr. Oh? Seriously?" He comes up and sits behind me groaning. I try not to laugh because I was getting under his skin. "I've seen you already so that Mr. Oh thing really doesn't work." He hugs me from behind, his palms resting on my stomach. I sigh and lean back, oh how I hated how manipulative he was. 

"You're a little ," I say and he chuckles. 

"I know, but I'm your  so..." He smirks and kisses my head. 

"I'm gonna stay here though so you can go back to Cali. Stella needs her daddy." I yawn and feel him rub my stomach. 

"And her daddy needs his lover."

"Well, his lover needs to rest so you can shoo now." I tease and he groans. "And you're not getting anything from me. Stay deprived. You won't be getting any from me for a long time. I still hate you." I laugh and roll over gently. I yawn into the pillow again. 

"And is even better when you're pregnant. It gives a new experience. And pregnant ladies are hornier." He smirks and raises his eyebrows at me.

I roll my eyes. "Well, you aren't going to have with me. And is that all you looked up? Not other pregnancy questions but -related questions." I ask angrily. 

"Of course not babe. Babies actually cry in the womb. And I'm a ing professional dad already. Has the baby kicked yet?" He asks excitedly. I nod and he frowns disappointedly. ", I missed that too. I'm so freaking sorry Skye." He whispers. "I'm such a bad father." 

I glance at him, seeing sorrow in his eyes. "No, you're not. Don't ever say that. Even though I didn't agree with what you did to us, you're never a bad father. In fact, you're the best father anyone could ever have. See, you raised Stella into such a beautiful girl. I wouldn't want anyone else to be the father of my baby." I kiss his cheek.

He swallows hard and closes his eyes. "I try."

"I know you do." I grin at him, "But now, I'm super tired so I'm gonna take a rest." I say and lay on my side so I was more comfortable.

"You really aren't going to forgive me huh?" I hear him mumble but decide to pretend I didn't hear him. I close my eyes and a few minutes later, I feel myself falling into a deep sleep. 

When I wake up, Sehun was gone. I bite my lips hard. , did he really leave? I feel my heart pounding fast. I glance around the room and see that my suitcase was closed and put to the side, the clothes and toiletries were out away. I reach out and palm my stomach as I hear a cling in the kitchen. I walk slowly and see Sehun rinsing a pot. 

"Oh hey. Good nap?" He asks and I nod.

"One of the best. So Mr. Oh, what are you doing?" I ask and sit at my small dining table. 

"Mr. Oh again?" He frowns and brings a plate of chicken rice porridge and some fresh cut cantaloupes. "Well, Mr. Oh has cooked for his lovely girlfriend." 

I glance at the food. "Well, it looks delicious, however, I don't think she had ever been properly asked to be someone's girlfriend. She's still single I'm sure." I tease. 

He frowns again and inside, I was kind of starting t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter