|Six|

Love Me, Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a week later and here I am trying to finish packing Stella's suitcase. Things had been awkward between us but I had been ignoring him. Whenever he was home, I would be in my room or have my hands full of chores or Stella. I didn't know how long I was going to be able to hold this up but thankfully I wasn't going to be around him only because we were going to Hawaii! I was pretty surprised at the sudden trip but Sehun had said it was a family trip and I was definitely considered family when it came to Rosa's say. She had decided that everyone needed to start the new year with family time and the best way to do that was to go and spend a week in Hawaii. She said it was a surprise trip she had planned last month with her sister and we all had to show up or else she would come and drag us there, herself.

I zip the suitcase and carry it down to place it beside Sehun and my suitcases. Even though it was colder here in California, it was always sunny in Hawaii and that was the best thing about it. I was glad we were going at this time of the month since it was usually busy there in the summer.

"Ready?" He asks as he places his sunglasses on and I nod.

"As ready as I can be," I reply and place Stella's peach hairband on her head. She reached up to me and I lift her up, exiting the house as Sehun carried our suitcases into the trunk of his car.

After a few more minutes, he enters the car and drives all of us to the airport. On the flight there, we each yawned from the little nap we took. I stretched my arms while peering into the bright sunlight. I gleamed from the light and smile at the feel of the warmth hitting my face.

"Mama..." Stella calls out to me and I glance at Sehun. He just shrugs and I raise an eyebrow at him. Was he really letting her call me 'mama'? Oh gosh, that just made me feel things I shouldn't be feeling.

"Yes?" I say and she reaches a hand up to me. I give her one of my hand and she looks up to her dad.

"Dada..." She calls to him which makes him even more startled.

"Did you hear that? Skye, she called me dad! Oh, she called me dad!" He was basically shouting in the front of the airport and I smile at his happiness.

He gives her his hand even though he had to walk like a llama because he was too tall for her. He pulls on the cart that he rented out which carried all of our suitcases, Stella giggles at her dad's reaction and we were basically walking hand in hand, not paying much attention at the look people gave us.

We finally reach the beach house Rosa told us to meet at. The house was lovely. It was a light brown, two-story house built of wood. I really loved the vibe it gave. Family-like and not fancy like those covered in glass windows rich people often loved. It seemed baby-proof as well with the warm colors of the furniture and little playground off to the side. There was a big patio that looked out to the beautiful beach. There was a volleyball net off to the side and a little bonfire pit opposite to it. Around the side of the house was a good sized pool.

"Hello!" Rosa greets us with hugs and kisses. "Oh gosh, you all finally made it. I was getting worried Sehun was not going to come because of work." She sighs in relief and practically drags me into the house to see a replication of Rosa. It was just that she was a bit shorter and had more of a bust. She kept her hair short but also wore fashionable clothing. She was smiling while holding a little boy about a few years older than Stella. Beside her were two handsome gentlemen.

"But Skye, come here and meet my younger sister Olivia and her children, Kai and Kris. Sehun and they were all like brothers as children. Here is Kai." She smiles and I smile at him.

"Hello, I'm Skye." I reach out to give him my hand but he pulls me into a hug before whispering in my ear.

"I've heard stories about you." He smirks handsomely. After hearing him say that, I couldn't help but express confusion on my face. "Nice to meet you, and here is my girlfriend Fiona."

"Nice to meet you too." I smile at Fiona even though Kai's comment was still hanging behind my head. I'll have to ask him what he means later. She smiles at me and I loved her blue eyes. She had blonde hair and was way taller than me. I could tell she was athletic based on her figure and toned legs. 

"This is Kris and his wife Vanessa. They also have a four-year-old son, Elliott." I smiled and greeted them. They were all tall but Kris was a little taller than both Kai and Sehun. They all had the dark brown eyes but Kai liked to keep his hair a little longer. Kris on the other hand also kept his hair combed and styled neatly. His wife was surprisingly smaller than me in terms of height. She seemed to be five foot or so but definitely had curves. She had red hair and pale green eyes. That's where Elliot had gotten his eyes from even though he had dark hair like his father.

I sat and conversed with them for about an hour learning that Kris and Vanessa actually owned the beach house whereas Kai and Fiona had lived in London for a year already. They each talked about what they did and even asked me questions. But even though I was embarrassed to admit it, I told them that I was not as successful as them and had eventually ended up taking Sehun's offer until I was stable enough. They all shared their encouragement and told me that everyone has their time and told me to not feel sad. I agreed and was having a good time until I heard Sehun curse loudly.

"Holy , what are you guys doing here?" Sehun asks clearly annoyed and frustrated. I turn to see Jungkook, Taehyung, and Krystal who was Taehyung's younger sister enter the beach house. Taehyung wore a smirk while making his way inside. Jungkook gave me a worried look and I shook my head. Krystal who I haven't seen in forever stood behind them. I used to hang out with her as kids when I was with Jungkook and the boys. We had grown close but suddenly, she began to distance herself from me. I thought I had finally made a friend but everything had taken its turn. But she seemed to have become even more beautiful as she grew older. She gave me a light wave and I returned it. But she smiled even wider when she spotted Sehun.

I could see the tension building in the room. This really was not going to turn good. How are we going to spend a week in peace here when there was nothing but chaos rising? Holy ... My vision for this vacation wasn't going to go as planned.

Everyone had decided that they were tired and instead, went to bed the night before. It was bright and early the next morning. Everyone had finished breakfast and were out to play on the beach. Olivia and Rosa had the children with them. Fiona and Vanessa were in their bikinis, sun tanning. Taehyung, Jungkook, and Kris had just come back from waterskiing. I was sitting under the umbrella where I watched Krystal and Sehun swimming. 

Suddenly Kai comes up to me, a volleyball in his hand. "Can I sit?" He asks and I nod. I didn't mind, I pretty m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter