|Fifteen|

Love Me, Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up in someone's arm. I smile as I remembered that Sehun had cuddled me in his arm for the whole night. I glance up to look up at him and see him still asleep. He snores lightly and I chuckle before reaching up to brush the strands of hair off of his face. His arms are wrapped tightly around my waist protectively and I twist a little to get more comfortable but it's a struggle. 

I hear him shuffle a little and then he twitches again when my hands brush his hair. His eyes open and he looks really tired. Tired but still handsome. Still Sehun. 

"Morning." He whispers but his voice sounds raspy. Gosh, he sounds so y. 

"Morning" I reply and snuggle into his arms again. He kisses my forehead and I feel butterflies in my stomach again. Those same old teenage feelings come rushing into me and I try to calm myself. 

"Thank you for giving me that." He whispers and I nod. "I know it must've been difficult for you to allow me to spend the night but it really means a lot to me, babe. I promise you won't regret it." 

I smile timidly at him and sigh in his arms. I wish life was as easy as it was right now. Just me and him. Our baby. And Stella. 

He stares at me for a while. I guess he wanted a response but I didn't really know what to tell him yet. I couldn't just act like everything was fine. It wasn't but I was getting used to it. And plus, I kind of liked him babying me. It feels kiddish, yeah. But he's been spoiling me nonstop. 

"Are you hungry?" He asks and I shake my head. Not really at the moment. But then my stomach growls and I roll my eyes. Stupid stomach. It was those moments where you didn't have an appetite but your stomach is always going, 'feed me human'. 

He looks at me a bit more sternly. "I'm not lying," I say and brush his chest with my fingers. 

"Well, it doesn't seem like it. Our baby is hungry too. And plus, it's not healthy to not eat babe." He covers my stomach with his hands.

"Well, I've gained a lot of waits. I actually need to watch what I eat more." 

"Nope, you'll always be beautiful to me. After this one, I'd like another one too. And another one after that. And another..." 

I cut him off by covering his mouth and he smirks. . He's talking about impregnating me without even asking my permission. "I don't know if that's possible. Who says I'm going to have with you again?" I smirk back and he frowns. Haha, got you! 

"Oh yeah?" He raises an eyebrow and I knew he was playing with me. 

"Yep." I saw and giggle as he pulls me closer to him. I turn around so I didn't have to face him. He always makes me weak with his looks. At that moment, we're perfectly spooned. , bad move.

His legs are tangled with mine and his chest against my back. My heart is beating fast and I hope he doesn't feel it. I hold my breath and feel his arms wrap around me. And behind me is his hard-on. Oh . , , , , . Gosh, how does he know how to so much. 

I shift a little and try to pull myself farther from him but that was another bad move because I just positioned my perfectly against his . I close my eyes, my cheeks burning red. 

I shift again and this time, Sehun groans. "Babe, you're making it hard for me." 

"I didn't mean to." I whimper and he chuckles. 

"Well stop moving." His voice is strained and it's like music to my ears. 

Shift.

", Skye." 

Shift.

"I'm gonna bust."

Shift.

"ing hell, woman. I'm trying to stop myself." 

I shift again, this time more purposefully and pushing against him more. He moans and I get up quickly. I can't help myself from smirking. "Well, let's get up and get breakfast. I think our baby is hungry." I say and glance to see his face red, with stress. On his face right now, I'm reading 'just kill me now'. He looks like he really needs a release. The veins on his neck are sticking out and he's breathing fast. I knew I pushed him on the edge considering how large his bulge is right now. I giggle a little. "Come on baby daddy, baby's hungry. And I actually think I am hungry." 

I hop off to the kitchen and hear him curse. ". When we finally Skye, I'm going to you so hard babe."

I feel my lower part tingle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter