|Ten|

Love Me, Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up to a Sehun staring at me. I smile and lean into his embrace as he gently rubs my arm with his fingers. I sigh happily. This felt great, right somehow. I hear him breathe heavily and glance up to see his eyes still on me. 

"What?" I ask. "Do I have drool on me or something?" I say consciously and he gives me a heartfully laugh. 

"No, I just want to memorize you. The way your lips curl when you smile, how your eyes twinkle beautifully when you're feeling happy. And your voice. It just makes me feel like everything is perfect." He says and pecks my lips. I grin. He was acting funny although I didn't mind the sudden compliments at all. 

"Well, since you're complimenting me known stop, I love the way your muscles feel when you move against me, you're muscular thighs and damn can they move." I laugh loudly, teasing him. 

He rolls his eyes at my comment. "Well, naughty lady. Why don't we go another round?" He chuckles and I push him away. 

"Nope, we have to get up. It's morning and Stella's probably up already." I say and get ready to stand up but I feel him tug me back. I fall on top of him, my hands pressed up against his chest as he looks me deep in the eyes.

"I love you, you know that?" 

I nod, "Of course. And I love you too. Have been loving you for a very long time." I bow down and give him a light kiss. I sigh happily and he helps me stand up. Forgetting that I was completely , I grabbed one of his t-shirts and slip it on. It reached my mid thigh and I couldn't deny that I liked wearing his clothes. They made me feel less alone somehow when he wasn't physically having me in his arms. 

"You look good with my clothes on." He smirks.

I blush, "Well, I sadly I can't say the same for you." I chuckle and shake my head before heading out.

It was a few hours later when I had already showered and dressed up. Stella was following her dad around as he got ready for work. He slips on one sock and then the other before putting on his shoes. Stella walks up to him and tugs on his hand. He smiles lovingly at her and I couldn't help but grin at the image. Could I have a family like this? 

Well, this is my family, right? He finally sees me watching them intently and gives me a smile. His charming self never failing to make my knees weak. I walk up to him and fix his tie as he sets his large arms around my waist. I bend down to give him a deep kiss and feel Stella tug on my dress. 

"Mama," She mutters and I couldn't deny that I loved hearing her call me that. Mama. I really felt like one towards her and if I could, I'd gladly take her as my own. 

"Yes, baby?" I ask and glance down to see her grinning at me with her tiny teeth. I laugh, oh was she adorable. 

I give her a peck on the head and look to see Sehun staring at me. His eyes dark and heavy. I brush the piece of hair that fell out of his quiff. He sighs deeply. 

"Whatever happens, just remember that I'll always love you. I'll always be in here. And you'll always be in here," he says as he brings my small palm to his chest. I could hear his heart beating fast. I nod. Why was he so endearing suddenly. 

He gets up and gives me a last kiss and then Stella. He walks over to wear his blazer coat and then grabs his suitcase before leaving. I sigh happily, leaning on the doorframe while we both watch Sehun enter his car. He gives me a final wave and reverses his car before driving off into the distant. I walk back inside and lock it. 

Stella and I decided to clean the house throughout the day. I blast on some music ranging from Khalid to the popular Korean girl group Red Velvet, to BTS, and then back to American pop music like Maroon 5 and Rita Ora. 

Stella bobs her head along with me which makes me giggle throughout. She even tries to dance and ends up shaking her in the air instead. During lunch, I make her chicken stew and then we just rest. 

I turn the tv on and switch through random channels when my phone rings. I glance to see Fiona's phone number. It was weird, we usually texted since she was usually busy. I answer.

"Hey Fiona! What's up?" I ask.

"Did you see the news?" She says, her breathing heavy.

"No, I was busy cleaning all day. Stella's asleep. What did I miss?" 

"Skye, just don't. I think you should wait until he comes home." 

"What are you talking about? Is Sehun hurt?" I panic. 

"No. No, of course not. Just trust me on this. Please Skye." she says and I hear Vanessa screaming. 

"She hasn't heard yet!? Oh gosh. Wait, why wait? Just freaking tell her and let her kick his . Does Skye need my help? I have a black belt in taekwondo. I'll gladly do the kicking for her." Vanessa says but it sounded more like a threat. 

"Be quiet Ness," I hear Fiona shushing Vanessa. "It's probably a misunderstanding Skye. Unless there really isn't anything going on with you two. But it seemed pretty serious when you two were here humping like rabbits. Just let him explain." She sighs and I could feel my heart rate increase. What was she talking about?

"You know, Fiona. Can you give me some time?" I ask.

"Yes of course. Just let us know if you need anything. Please." 

"Yes, I definitely well. Have a good day Vanessa and Fiona." 

"Oh honey, I don't know about that." Vanessa groans. 

They both give their final goodbyes and we end the phone call. I clench the phone in my hand and bite my lips hard. , what the hell was that about? I shake my head and flip through a few more channels until I get onto one of the main news stations. There, in bold letters were 

Sehun Oh and Iris Taylor Announces Engagement

I could feel my heart stop, my breathing escalating as I watch the screen. My eyes suddenly burn and I could feel the tears slipping out nonstop. The room suddenly felt cold and there I was, dreaming too much. I feel my lips become numb, my eyes following Iris's movements as she waves to the cameras. Her hands wrapped around Sehun's arms while they stood in front of his company. 

They looked so good together. The perfect height combo. Her foreign beauty and his exotic looks. They would definitely give Stella beautiful siblings. I swallow the tears that continue to flow nonstop and cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter