|Sixteen + Epilogue|

Love Me, Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up from my nap on the airplane. I was officially back in California with baby Hope in my arms. Sehun was pulling our luggage in the cart beside me. I look down to see Hope sleeping. I smile, gosh. I love her so much. I couldn't wait to show her to Fiona and Vanessa. Rosa also. She cried on the phone last week when we had face timed her and showed her, her new granddaughter.

"Oh my god!" I hear Vanessa scream and rush up to us. I couldn't help giggle seeing her expression. She practically left her child in the back. I look to see Kris holding baby Elliot, but now he wasn't so small anymore. He had grown an inch or two and lost some of his chubby cheeks. Fiona was beside Kai, her eyes brightening up as she spotted the baby. She also came after Vanessa, shushing her as she finally reached me.

"The baby is sleeping, you crazy woman."

"Sorry," Vanessa winced and I let them see Hope. I glance and finally see Rosa holding Stella. My heart dropped and I couldn't help but cry. Oh, how I missed her.

I hand the baby to Vanessa to hold and walk up to Rosa and Stella.

"You look beautiful, my dear." Rosa smiles and hands me, Stella. She walks over to Vanessa and Vanessa hands her Hope. She watches in awe.

Sehun had already hired one of his workers to carry the luggage and other belongings to their car. I smile at baby Stella. "I miss you, baby." I kiss her cheeks and she giggles.

"Mama! I mishu!" She squeals and runs up to me in her squeaky and sparkly sneakers. I laugh.

"Hello, baby!" I kiss her again and she snuggles into my neck. She grabs my face with her chubby hands and kisses me. "Are you excited? You have a baby sister now."

"Baba? Oh! Baba!" She hugs me once more. I peck her cheeks. Oh, how I loved her.

"Yeah. Baby Hope." Sehun joins us.

"Hopu! Hopu!" She squirms and moves to glance at her new baby little sister.

"Now you're a big sister. No matter what, I love you two equally."

"Bigu? Big! Me very big!" She says and we laugh. She was getting better at speaking now. She was also better at walking as well. Sehun sets her down and she runs up to hug my legs.

"Lauve you."

"I do too. I love you very much." I smile and wipe a tear away. 

"Love you too Stella," Sehun says to Stella and instead of saying the same thing back, she sticks out her tongue. 

"Daddy, you bad boy. Very bad! You make mama cry." She turns in a sassy attitude and walks away to Rosa. I giggle at Sehun's shocked face. 

"Well, I know where she got that from." He says and comes up to hug me. He kisses the side of my neck making me squirm but he holds me tightly. 

"Definitely not from me though." I stick out my tongue and he laughs. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." I turn and give him a hard kiss. "So much." 

 Epilogue (3 years

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter