Chapter 2: Second Chance

Story of Us [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:  Second Chance

 

Baekhyun’s P.O.V.:

 

--Monday--

 

So, me and my best friends arrived at school early. We go to school together since we lived in the same compound. As we arrived, we went to our respective rooms. I sat beside the window, Kyungsoo sat beside me and Luhan, behind Kyungsoo. I took a novel out and read to kill time. While Kyungsoo was listening to music and Luhan is doing who knows what.

 

Then the bell rang, everyone got into their seats. The teacher went in, checked the attendance and orient about the program last Friday. I never bothered to listen, it’s not that important anyway. I stared out the window, humming some tunes. :) Homeroom’s done, then the bell rang signaling that it is break time.

 

--Break Time--

 

Students went out from their respective classrooms. Me and my best friends went straight to the cafeteria. After we bought our food and drinks, we went to our hang-out place, ”the study area” is what they call it. We just talked about some random things until I remember the incident with Jongin.

 

I asked Kyungsoo about him, “How’s you and Jongin?” Kyungsoo just blushed and Luhan chuckled, teasing him.

 

“Aww, Kyungie is blushing! Omyghad! Is our Kyungie inlove????” Luhan made a surprised face and I looked at Kyungsoo, he was indeed blushing. Before I can say something, someone interrupted us.

 

“Hey babe.”

 

We turned to see Kim ing Jongin. Me and Luhan’s jaw dropped and we turned to look at Kyungsoo who is a blushing mess right now. “hi.” He said shyly.

 

“You and him together?!” Luhan yelled pointing at Kyungsoo and Jongin who is by the way hugging Kyungsoo.

 

“Yes…”

 

“Since when?” I asked. “Since last night.” He replied.

 

“Damn Kyungie, you’re fast!” Luhan said chuckling.

 

We became close as soon as we knew that he is Kyungsoo’s boyfriend, and I warned him not to hurt my bestie, he promised he won’t while chuckling nervously.

 

We continued chatting and eating then the bell rang, signaling that break time is over. Jongin and Kyungsoo hugged each other and said their goodbyes and I felt like a third wheel, Tch! I’m jealous of them.

 

“What about my hug?” Luhan said, pouting while opening his arms towards Jongin. Jongin turned to looked at Kyungsoo as if asking for permission and saw that Kyungsoo is glaring towards him, he sweat-dropped.

 

“No thank you.” Jongin said, scurrying away. I laughed. Damn! That guy is whipped.

 

We said our goodbyes to Jongin and went to our classrooms. As you see, Me, Kyung, and Luhan is on Class A while Jongin is on Class B with Chan-. Nevermind.

 

 

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.: [Earlier]

 

Another day at school. I went to my room to see Jongin already sitting there smiling like a maniac. I went to him and hit his head, “Yah! Why are you smiling like that? It’s creeping me out.” I said.

 

“Yah! That hurts ! I’m smiling because I finally got Kyungsoo.” Jongin said, totally lovestruck.

 

“Congrats bro! Proud of you. Be sure to use protection.” I said and winked at him. He made a face and said,

 

“hey, I’m not after that. I finally got my long-time crush since freshmen year.”

 

I’m happy for him and I can’t help but remember about what happened between me and Baekhyun. I know it’s childish of me and selfish to think like that and for doing that to Baekhyun. I can say that I’m inlove with him and it’s my fault for taking it too fast. I sighed.

 

“Yow, what’s wrong? How’s you and Baek?” Jongin asked.

 

“not good. I scared him away. Arghhh!!!” I said completely irritated at myself.

 

“Damn bro! I don’t know what you did but if I were you, I would apologize.” Jongin said.

 

I sat there for a while thinking about what Jongin had said, I then made up my mind to roam around the campus. 

 

“hey bro, imma roam for awhile.” I said to Jongin. “Sure. Be sure to come when the bell rings.”

 

“Yeah yeah.” I stood up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter