Chapter 11: Operation HunHan Part 1

Story of Us [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: Operation HunHan Part 1

 

Sehun's P.O.V:


Luhan is cute. He's like a girl, prettier than every girl I know. He's so talkative but I like that about him because he has the voice of an angel. I liked Baekhyun from the very first time I saw him and it still hurts that he's with Chanyeol but I hope this feeling will go away soon.


"So where are you from?" Luhan asked.


"Hah? Uhh.. I'm from Busan. My parents got transferred here because of work." I replied.

 

"Oh that is so cool. Are you liking SIA so far? he asked.

 

"Yes, so far. I like the people here, especially you." I said until I realized what I just said, "A-and the others." I added.

 

Luhan blushed and coughed to hide it. He's so cute.

 

"Well, me, Kyung and Baek has been friends since forever. So yeah, but right now I feel left out." He said sadly.

 

"Why?" I asked him. "It's just, they have their boyfriends with them. I feel like a third wheel. I want everything to go back to the way it's used to be. When we always hangout, just us." Luhan sighed.

 

"Why don't you just talk to them? I’m sure they'll understand. Like you said, you guys have been friends since, forever right? and if ever you need someone, just call me up and I’ll be there." I comforted him.

 

"Aww...thanks Hunnie." Luhan said then hugged me. I blushed at the gesture but I still hugged him back.

 

"Ehem!" someone coughed behind us. We let go of each other and turned to look at the person.

 

"It's break time already." Baekhyun said, grinning while Kyungsoo snickered beside him.


Baekhyun's P.O.V:


We are so going to make HunHan happen!

 

I grinned when they hugged each other, and I can’t contain my feels. I almost squealed, thank god Kyungsoo was there to cover my mouth so I won’t interrupt the soon-to-be couple but I still did to tell them that it's break time. The look on their faces is sooo cuteee, blushing red.! Hahahaha.


So now, we're on our way to our hangout place. Chanyeol and Jongin were already there. We walked towards them while the HunHan couple were trailing behind us.


"Hey Kyung, let's start operation HunHan right now." I whispered to Kyungsoo after making sure that there is a good distance, so they will not hear us.

 

"Right." Kyungsoo said. He turned to Jongin, "Nini, can you accompany to the faculty? I'm going to ask my prof about something."

 

"Sure babe. Let's go." Jongin said then grabbed Kyungsoo's hand.

 

After they left, I turned to Chanyeol, "Channieeeee...." I whined.

 

"Yes baby?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"I’m hungry. Let's go to the cafeteria." I said to him while pouting.

 

"Okay baby, I’ll buy you some food then. Let's go." Chanyeol said and held my hand.

 

Before we left, I turned to look at the HunHan couple, "Do you guys want anything?" I asked them.

 

"Strawberry milk please. What about you Hunnie?" Luhan said.

 

 "No, I’m fine. " Sehun said. I grinned at the nickname Luhan called Sehun.

 

 "Okay then. We'll go now. Let's go Channie." Then we left .

Luhan's P.O.V:


Those guys left us alone so right now I’m trying to break the awkward tension surrounding us but Sehun beat me to it, "Hey Luhan?"

 

"Y-Yes?" , why did I stutter.

 

"Do you wanna go out after school?" He asked.

 

"G-go go out?" I asked, blushing. He turned to look at me in the eye.

 

"Yeah, there's this new cafe across the street of our house. Do you wanna go with me?" He asked once again.

 

"S-sure. That would be great." I said to him, smiling and blushing.

Normal P.O.V:

"Did you hear that?" Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo.

 

"Totally!" Kyungsoo said.

 

"Sooo, why are we doing this again?" Jongin asked.

 

"Ssshhhh.... We're making HunHan happened." Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

"Oh." Jongin said.

 

"Why?" Chanyeol asked.

 

Baekhyun turned to them and sighed. "I heard Luhan earlier."

 

"What did he say?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"He feels left out. With us having boyfriends and he feels like a third wheel. I felt bad for Luhan. He wants us to hangout like we used to before. Without you guys in the picture. I didn’t know he felt that way. I feel kinda bad." Baekhyun looked down.

 

Chanyeol hugged him, "Everything will be alright."

 

"And why make HunHan happen then? he wants you guys to hangout with him." Jongin said, he received a smack from Kyungsoo.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter