Chapter 10: New Guy

Story of Us [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: New Guy


--1 month later—

 

Baekhyun’s P.O.V.:

 

A month after the incident, we found out that Dara flew back to America. So yeah, no problems... for now.

 

I heard that there would be a new student in our class. I don't know why, it's the middle of school year; I can't believe they still accept some transferee. Whatever, so I went to class just in time the bell rang. The teacher went in with a boy behind her. 'Must be the new student'.

 

"Good morning class, this is your new classmate. Treat him well alright?" the teacher said. Chorus of "yes" replied. She looked at him and said, "Introduce yourself..."

 

"Hey guys, I'm Oh Sehun, I'm 16 years old. Nice to meet you all." He said while looking at me the whole time. I tried to ignore it and continued to do my thing.

 

"Welcome Sehun to our class, hope you'll enjoy the rest of the school year with us. Now please take a seat behind Byun Baekhyun, Mr. Byun raise your hand please." I raised my hand and saw Sehun smiling.

 

"Thank you Ma'am" Sehun said. He went over to the seat and the class started.

 

Throughout the whole period, I can feel his stare burning holes through me. *shivers* RINGGGGG!!!!

 

'Thank God', I basically ran out of the room with Kyungsoo and Luhan trying to catch up to me. I arrived at our spot.

 

"What the heck Baekhyun?!" Satansoo said.

 

"Sorry..." I smiled at him sheepishly.

 

"Did you see the transfer student? He's so cute." Luhan exclaimed.

 

As I'm about to say something else I heard, "Hey" I turned to around to see Chanyeol. I gave out a sigh.

 

"You okay?" he asked.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine."

 

"Sure?"

 

"Ye-".

 

Before I can finish my sentence, Satansoo interrupted me.

 

"There's this new student sitting behind Baek, and like he can't stop staring at him. I've noticed since I was sitting beside him. It's giving me the creeps." Kyungsoo exclaimed.

 

"Yes! And he's so hot and y and cute at the same time." Luhan said.

 

I glared at him while he smirked at me. Chanyeol turned to me, "is that true?" he asked.

 

"Uhmm...yes." I replied.

 

"Why didn't you stop him?" he said, anger evident in his voice. I glared at him "That would be rude, Yeol."

 

"I don't care." He spat. "Why are you getting so worked up?!" I spat back, angrily.

 

"Because, the dude might have a thing for you!" he shouted.

 

"You don't know that! He's just being friendly, and just shy to talk to me." I glared at him.

 

Before he can say anything back, the bell rang. I walked back to class, completely ignoring him and left Kyungsoo and Luhan behind.

 

I sat on my seat and groaned. "Hey, are you okay?" I heard behind me.

 

"Oh, hey Sehun, just had a little fight with my boyfriend."

 

When I said that, he looked kinda sad, but maybe it was just my imagination. Never mind.

 

"You guys will work things out." He said.

 

"Aww, thanks Sehun." As I said that, our next teacher came in and starts our lesson.

 

--Time Skip--

 

I was fixing my things, when Sehun said, "Wanna walk home together?"

 

"Huh? I'm confused." I said.

 

"We're actually neighbors, we just moved in yesterday. I saw you walking out this morning. So yeah..." he said, blushing.

 

"Oh, that's why there's a truck yesterday. I completely forgot about that. Anyway, sure." I said. 'What? I'm being friendly. And I'm still mad at Yeol and Soo.'

 

We walked out together; I saw Chanyeol waiting outside but I completely ignored him. He didn't follow me though, so Sehun and I went home together.

 

We arrived safely in the neighborhood, and Sehun even sent me to our doorstep and then we said goodbye to each other.

 

"Thanks, and see ya tomorrow." I said while waving at him.

 

"See ya tomorrow" Sehun smiled at me.

 

I went inside my room and I completely ignored the buzzing of my phone in my pocket.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter