Chapter 9: Monster

Story of Us [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: Monster

 

--Next Day- -

 

Baekhyun’s P.O.V.:

 

It’s Saturday, meaning, NO CLASS!!!!!

 

So, I was lying on my bed when my phone suddenly dinged, informing me that someone sent me a message. I opened it, and its form an unknown number.

 

From: 099x-xxx-xxxx

“Baek… I would like to talk to you, meet me at the school rooftop.

–Dara”

 

I didn’t reply, I got up and got ready. I told my mom that I was going to school and immediately left.

 

@The School Rooftop

 

I arrived at the school rooftop and saw Dara is already there. I think she heard the door opening since she turned to me.

 

“Glad you came.” Dara said.

 

“Of course, you asked me to.” I replied sassily. She rolled her eyes at me then glared at me.

 

“I think I told you to stay away from Chanyeol!” she shouted at me.

 

“Yes, you told me, and I think Chanyeol told you that he doesn’t love you anymore because he has Me!” I shout back, surprising myself on where the hell did I get my confidence from.

 

“Hmf” Dara smirked at me, “I warned you, didn’t I?” she said, still smirking. I’m kind of scared now actually, she did warn me, but I forgot about that because the love of Chanyeol for me gave me so much confidence in myself.

 

I didn’t talk back. We just glared at each other.

 

 “Oh well…” she started. “You gave me no choice but to do it.”

 

Then she walked away, leaving me dumbfounded on what the hell she meant. And that’s when I heard the door closing and a lock.

 

“!” I ran to door and pound on it.

 

“Dara! Dara! Open the ing door!” I shouted while still pounding on the door.

 

“You gave me no choice Bakkie but to do it, I warned you.” Dara taunted then I heard her footsteps fading away.

 

“The ?! Is she that desperate?!!!”  I kicked the door and then it started to rain.

 

“Seriously?!” I thought while looking up the sky.  I sat down beside the door and let the rain pour down on my body, not caring anymore.

 

I don’t know how long I was up there, I’m ing freezing!!! My phone is dead since it got wet because of the stupid rain. I was now shivering from the cold; I was about to out when I heard pounding on the door.

 

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.:

 

Its Saturday today meaning I don’t get to see Baek ‘till Monday. Sad life.  I was still lying on my bed when I decided to call Baek, it ringed and ringed until it went to voicemail. I called him again but still no answer. I decided to take a shower first then go to Baek’s house to surprise him.

 

It was raining when I arrived at Baek’s house. I knocked on the door and his mom greeted me. She looked confused.

 

“Hello, Baekhee. Is Baek home?” I asked her politely.

 

“I thought he was with you? he left this morning… I thought he was going to meet you.” She said and I’m starting to get worried. I called his phone but still no answer.

 

“Did he tell you where he’s going?” I asked.

 

“I think he said he’s going to school. I don’t know why though…” Baekhee said. “Okay, thank you Baekhee.” I kissed her cheek and left.  I ran to my car and headed to school.

 

When I arrived at school, I didn’t get out of the car when I saw Dara getting out the school building, laughing while on the phone. I waited until she’s gone. Then I dashed to the school building not really caring that I’m getting soaked by the rain. I ran through the corridors, opening each classroom hoping that Baek was in there, but no.

 

I’m out of breath now, I searched everywhere but still no sign of Baekhyun.

 

Then I remembered the rooftop. I ran to the rooftop and pound on the door since it’s locked. .

 

“Baek! Baek! Are you out there?! Baek baby! Answer me please! It’s me Chanyeol!” I shouted while pounding on the door.

 

“Cha-Channie?” I heard him say, his voice is so weak and it was raining cats and dogs outside.

 

“Princess? Just wait for a second okay? I’m going to look for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter