Chapter 4: Planning

Story of Us [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Planning

Baekhyun’s P.O.V.:

We all sat down and then started talking about Suho’s text.

“What should we do?” Luhan asked.

“Do you know any other students who can play instruments? And dance aside from Kai?” I asked.

“I think Lay can dance, if I’m not mistaken, he’s also on the dance club with Kai.” Kyungsoo suggested.

We heard the teacher came in. I turned to look at the teacher and I turned back to them.

“Okay, later at breaktime, we’ll list down some songs that we’ll sing, sounds good? And we’ll look for other students who can perform with us.” I asked.

They nod their heads and we turned our attention to the teacher.

 

I didn’t actually listen to the teacher for I was thinking some songs for our performance, so instead of writing the lectures down, I wrote down some few songs I thought about.

-What is Love

-Don’t Go

-Baby Don’t Cry

These are the songs that I listed, Moonlight is out of the list since we already sang it on The Search for Mr. and Ms. SIA. I sighed deeply, these are some of the songs that we composed, and the rest are not yet finished.

I felt a poked beside me and I turned to look at Kyungsoo. He gave me a piece of paper and turned to the teacher once again. I looked at the note and read it:

“This maybe the chance for you to confess your feelings for Chanyeol…^^ A song confession :3 it would be so romantic!”

I blushed red at the note and crumpled it. I glared at Kyungsoo and he just gave me a sheepish smile.

I sighed once again and finally the bell rang for breaktime.

 

I rip the sheet of paper where I wrote the songs and went out the room with Kyung and Lu. We headed straight to the “the study area” to continue planning about the festival.

“So, here are some few songs that I thought of… what do you think?” I showed them the paper.

“Hmm… Why don’t you add Peter Pan, Promise, and The One?” Kyungsoo suggested.

“Okay, we can add those, but they’re not finish yet, even Baby Don’t Cry is not finished!” I said. “There’s something missing…” I continued, but wrote down the songs anyway.

Luhan took out the notebook where we wrote our composed songs. “Hmm…” he started and flipped the pages one by one. “I think, the missing thing is a-“

“A rap.” Someone interrupted. We turned to see, Chanyeol and Kai looking at our notebook. When did they get here?

“A rap?” I asked. “We don’t even know how to rap, much less compose one.” I said, stating the point.

“Well… we can.” Jongin said.

“Really?” We asked, amazed. They nodded. “Chanyeol can and I help.” Jongin added.

“What is it for?” Chanyeol asked, sitting beside me.

“For the school festival next month.” Luhan answered him.

“Oooh… maybe we could help?” Chanyeol said, smiling at us.

“Will you?” Kyungsoo asked. “yeah, sure.” Chanyeol said.

Chanyeol took the notebook and read through it. He hummed and nod his head every now and then and we just looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

“What song do you need help with?” he asked.

“Uhh… i-it’s Baby Don’t Cry, Peter Pan, and Promise.” I answered.

“Okay, after school, we’ll meet at the gate and we’re going to my house. We’ll plan everything there. Copy?” he said.

 

We all nod our heads and just in time, the bell rang. We headed back to our classroom.

 

--Time Skip--

We are now at Chanyeol’s living room, planning for the school festival.

“So, we have a total of 6 songs and 3 of it needs some adjustment.” Chanyeol said.

“6 songs are not enough.” Luhan blurted.

“Correct.” Chanyeol stated. “We need more songs.”

“We can do that.” Kyungsoo said. “But… we need more than just singing.” He turned to look at Jongin.

“Don’t worry babe, I got it covered.” Jongin winked at him. I rolled my eyes at them.

“I’ll just make some few calls to my fellow club members, decide about the music and then we can teach you,” Jongin pointed at us three, “to dance.” He finished.

I sighed deeply, “We need to do it quickly, cause there’s only few weeks for the school festival. We need, what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter