Chapter 8: Tender Love

Story of Us [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Tender Love

--Next Day- -

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.:

I talked to Dara the following day, it didn’t go well as planned… she was all over me telling me that she still loves me and that I’m supposed to be with her not Baekhyun.

I simply said to her, “I’m sorry, I don’t love you anymore, why can’t you just see that? I have my life now, and that is Baek. I love him so much! So please, stay away from us.”

She looked at me with her teary eyes but I ignored it. She turned her back from me and walked away.  I sighed in relief and went to my car, heading to the hospital because Baekhyun will be discharged today.

 

I arrived at the hospital and went straight to Baek’s room. I saw him out of the hospital gown and with his normal clothes. I went to him and hugged him from behind since he’s facing the other way.

 

“Oh ! You scared the hell out of me!” Baekhyun exclaimed while slapping my arm.

“Sorry, sorry… My bad.” I smiled sheepishly and leaned in for a kiss, he kissed me and I sighed happily.

“I miss you…” I said between kisses.

“you saw me yesterday…” Baek said, chuckling.

“Well, I still missed you.” I said.

 

Baek rolled his eyes at me and picked up his belongings. I took it from him and we headed straight to my car. I put his stuff on the back then I opened the passenger door for him.

 

“oh my…what a gentleman.” Baek said with his British accent.

“Of course, my lady. I am your gentleman.” I said, winking at him. he blushed and went inside. I laughed at him then closed the door and went to the driver’s seat.

We didn’t talk much during the drive, because Baek is singing with his angelic voice.  

As we’re about near Baek’s house, Baek blurted a question out of nowhere. “What happened with Dara?” he asked.

 

I shrugged and sighed, “I told her that I don’t love her anymore and that I found someone else whom I really loved that I can’t live without. He is my life.” When I said that, I looked at him lovingly.

 

He smiled at me with his teary eyes and hugged me and he whispered, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I said back to him and kissed his forehead.

 

We went out of the car. I took his stuff out of the backseat and then we went to his house. I was met with a warm feeling when I went in. I greet his mom with a kiss on the cheek and his brother with a wave. I took Baek’s stuff to his room and went down to the living room, waiting for Baekhyun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter