Chapter 12: Operation HunHan Part 2

Story of Us [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: Operation HunHan Part 2

 

--Time Skip--


Luhan's P.O.V.:


I had fun hanging out with Sehun. He's so cute when he blushed and when that geezer came near me and made me uncomfortable, Sehun saved the day and called me his boyfriend. I hope it's true though but my heart aches when he just did it to save me from that guy. I sighed internally. Sehun looked at me.

 

We are currently walking to our house, Sehun is walking me home.

 

"Thanks for hanging out with me today. I had so much fun, aside when that man approached me." I said, chuckling. Sehun tensed for a while when I mentioned the guy but I just shrugged it off.

 

"I had fun too. I hope we'll be able to do this again sometime." Sehun replied, smiling genuinely at me. My heart beats fast. Sehun rarely smiles so it was a great opportunity to see it and he was doing it with me. I smiled back.


We arrived at my house. "Soo yeah, this is it." I said gesturing at our house.

 

"Thanks once again Hunnie." I tiptoed and kissed his cheek and ran inside the house. I peeked at the window and saw Sehun smiling while touching the cheek where I kissed him then went back to where we came from since we passed his house on the way here. I giggled and went to prepare to sleep.


Sehun's P.O.V.:


As I walked back to our house, I can’t help but remember the scene when Luhan kissed my cheek. I can still feel it. I smiled like a maniac. I really had fun with Luhan. He's a total opposite of me; he is outgoing, and always happy and I love that about him.
 

I finally arrived home. I removed my shirt and pants. I always sleep in my boxers. I fell asleep with a smile on my house.

--Next Day--
Normal P.O.V.:


At break time, the HunHan couple became close with each other. The ChanBaek and KaiSoo couple noticed and they smiled at each other and continued doing what they were doing until Baekhyun noticed someone across them.

 

"Xiumin-hyung!" Baekhyun ran to Xiumin and tackled him with a hug. Kyungsoo and Luhan stared at each other, surprised on their faces and also ran to Xiumin and hugged him also.

 

"Ohmygad! You're here!" Kyungsoo exclaimed.

 

"When did you come back? Why didn’t you contact us or anything?!" Luhan smacking Xiumin's head.

 

"Heyy, don’t hurt hyung! I'm still older than you guys." Xiumin said, pouting.

 

"Hmff! We're surprised that you are finally back and you didn’t even say anything." Baekhyun pouted.

 

"Aww, it's a surprised, that's why I didn’t say anything. You're surprised right?" Xiumin raffled their hairs.

 

"Heyy not the hair..." Luhan whined, fixing his hair.

 

They laughed until, "Ehem" they turned to looked at the 3 boys whom they left.

 

"Who are these gentlemen?" Xiumin asked.

 

"Hyung, this Chanyeol my boyfriend. That's Jongin, Kyung's boyfie. and this is Sehun, Luhan's soon to be." Baekhyun said, winking at Xiumin. Luhan and Sehun blushed.

 

"And guys, this is Kim Minseok but we call him Xiumin-hyung, he is our childhood friend but he transferred and he's back once again." Baekhyun added.

 

"Nice to meet you all. I hope you'll take care of my saengs when I’m not around." Xiumin stated.

 

"Of course." Chanyeol and Jongin said while draping their arms on their boyfriend's shoulders while Sehun stood beside Luhan silently.

 

"Do you need help touring around the campus?" Luhan asked.

 

"Yeah sure." Xiumin responded.

"Okay... Let's go. Bye guys. see ya later." Luhan exclaimed. He grabbed Xiumin's arm and went with the tour. Sehun stared at their retreating figure.

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looked at each other and grinned. Their boyfriends looked at each other worriedly, thinking the same thing 'uh oh. Their planning something.'


"Let's go guys. It's almost time." Sehun said. So., they went to their respective classrooms.

 

Luhan never came back, the teacher said he was excused for he is giving the new senior a tour around the campus.

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo turned to look at Sehun and saw that Sehun is clenching his fist and gritting his teeth. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo smiled at each other and turned to look at the teacher, a plan going in their heads.

 

'HunHan couple is sailing soon.'


Luhan always hangout with Xiumin. He barely spends time with the guys. Sehun is not happy at all. He wants Luhan. He wants Luhan to be with him. Luhan is his.

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo is smiling like idiots and their boyfriends kept on looking at them weirdly.

 

"Hey guys" Luhan said.

 

 "Hey Lu. Long time no see." Baekhyun chuckled.

 

"Well, you know how close I am with Xiumin-hyung. Oh btw, Hyung invited us to hangout at his place later. Want to come?" Luhan asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter