Chapter 6: Jealousy

Story of Us [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 6:  Jealousy

--Next Day--

Chanyeol went to school early, as he waited for Baekhyun by the gate someone covered his eyes.

“Guess who?” the voice said, it was female.

“Uhm… I don’t know. Can you please remove your hands?” Chanyeol said.

“No fun Channie!” the girl removed her hands and Chanyeol turned to looked at the person.

“Dara? Is that you?” He asked.

“Glad you remember me!” Dara said and hugged Chanyeol.

“What are you doing here? I thought you were in America.” Chanyeol asked.

“I was, but now I’m baaackkk!!! I’ll be studying here from now on! Isn’t it great?” Dara exclaimed.

“Wow! That’s great! You gonna start today? What room are you in?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes, I’m gonna start today and I’m in room 4 Class B.” Dara stated.

“I’m in Class B! We’re classmates!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“Really?! That’s so cool!!” Dara shouted and hugged Chanyeol. “So, since I’m new here, why don’t you give me a tour around the campus.” Dara suggested.

“Yeah, that would be cool…” Chanyeol stated forgetting about Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun’s P.O.V.:

I arrived at school and looked for Chanyeol but he’s nowhere to be seen. I looked around and I finally saw him with some girl walking around the campus. I looked at them without noticing that Kyung and Lu were already by my side. They looked at what I’m looking at and squinted their eyes.

 

“Who’s that?” Luhan asked. 

 

“I have no idea.” I told him. I kept looking at them and noticed that their smiling and laughing with each other. I felt something boiling inside me and I looked away. I told Kyung and Lu that we should now go since it’s already time.

 

Inside the room, I can’t stop thinking about earlier. How happy he is with that girl. I’m going to asked him later who that girl is.

I focused my mind in class. Kyungsoo is looking at me worriedly. I glanced at him and smiled and mouthed “I’m okay”.

he smiled at me and faced the blackboard.

 

--Time Skip: Break Time--

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.:

I haven’t got the chance to hang out with Baek today since Dara is on the way, speaking of it; I haven’t seen him at all. I was too focused on Dara that I forgot about Baek. What a boyfriend I am!

 

“Hey Dara, can we stop by someone just a minute?” I asked her.

“Sure. No problem. May I ask who?” she asked.

“My boyfriend.” I answered. She looked at me with anger(?) in her eyes and she smiled.

“Ohh, Chanyeol’s got a boyfriend! I didn’t know that you swing that way Channie.” She said.

I cringed when she called me “Channie”, only Baek can call me Channie.

 

So, we went to our hang out place and noticed that Baekhyun was not there. I only saw the KaiSoo and Luhan. I approached them and asked them if they’ve seen Baekhyun. I received a glare from Kyungsoo and a shrugged from Jongin.

“Channie?” I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Baek looking at me sadly.

“Hey…” I said, approaching her.

“Hey…” he walked to me and hugged me. “Heyy.. what’s wrong?” I asked him.

“Nothing… I just… I just miss you.” He said. I can’t help but worry, something is wrong.

Behind us, Kyungsoo and Luhan were glaring at Dara while Dara is glaring at Baek, I think. I completely ignored them and hugged Baek tightly.

 

I let go of him and kissed his forehead. “I’m sorry…” I told him. “It’s okay…” he said back.

 

“EHEM!” I heard someone coughed behind us and saw Dara smiling. “Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter