Chapter 15: Valentine’s Prom

Story of Us [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Valentine’s Prom

Baekhyun’s P.O.V:

Now, it’s time for the valentine’s prom. Right now, I’m at my room getting ready for the prom. I’m wearing a black tuxedo with a baby blue necktie to match my suit. *knock knock* I went to the door and opened it, Mom was there holding a camera and smiling at me sheepishly. “Oh my baby, so handsome! C’mon let me take a picture. Oh, let me fix your hair first.” I rolled my eyes at her and still let her do my hair.

“My baby is all grown up now, I can’t believe I’m able to see this day.” My mom said, tearing up.

“Mooooommmm!!! It’s just a prom, Mom. C’mon, smile for me. You’re going to take a picture of me, right? Then we’ll take a picture together later.” I said at her, and she smiled. She took a picture of me, correction: pictures. She took a lot, a lot a lot a lot. Then my brother came and set up a tripod for us, family to take a picture.

“Okay now, get ready. Chanyeol will be here soon.” My mom said, shooing me. I rolled my eyes at her and went to my room anyway.

 

While I was getting ready, the doorbell rang, and I heard the door opening and a chattering downstairs. I fixed my suit, took my phone then went downstairs to be met by Chanyeol on the stairs. I blushed when I saw him, he looks so handsome! *squeal* He was wearing a black tuxedo, with a black tie to match it, her flaming red hair is slicked back and just, he looks so hot. He smiled at me and handed me a rose, my favorite flower. I blushed and smiled at him, “Thank you.” I said and kissed him on the cheek. Then we heard a camera clicked, we turned to see my mom tearing up while holding a camera, still continue flashing.

 

“Now, let’s take a picture of you both.” She said. We nodded, and my mom immediately took dozens of pictures.

 

Now, it’s time for us to go. “Mom, it’s about time for us to leave. The prom will start soon.” I said.

“oh yes, yes. Okay now! Get going! We don’t want you to be late.” She said and pushed us out of the door. “Have fun! But not so much!” she yelled and winked at us. I rolled my eyes and looked away from Chanyeol to hide my blush.

 

As we are outside, I was met by our ride. A limousine and someone rolled down the window and I saw Luhan waving at us. “C’mon lovebirds!!! It’s time to party!!!” Luhan yelled. We laughed and Chanyeol held my hands and we went inside the car. The whole group was there, Me, Chanyeol, Luhan, Sehun, Jongin, and Kyungsoo. We cracked jokes and had fun on the way.

 

When we arrived, Chanyeol grabbed my hand and I just looked at him. We walked in to the prom building together, found a table, then socialized with some friends.

 

Slow music started playing, “Baek…” I heard Chanyeol and I turned to looked at him. “Yes, Channie?” I asked. He smiled at me, got up from his chair and kneeled down infront of me, “Would you do me the honors, in dancing with me?” I blushed and took his hand. “Of course.” then we both stood up since he was kneeling down and led us to the dance floor.

 

Then we started to dance. At first, we were just joking, then before I knew it, he had pulled me close. Our cheeks kept brushing together and we kept almost kissing, but nothing happened until the 3rd to last song.

 

He whispered in my ear and said, "You know, we are going to graduate soon. We are going to a separate university which is far from each other.” I hugged him tighter and said, “I know.” Trying so hard not to cry. “But, we’ll make it work, right?” I asked him. He stopped dancing, and so do I.

 

He grabbed my face and looked at me, “What are you talking about?” he asked chuckling.

 

“WHAT are YOU talking about?” I asked him, confused. He chuckled once again, and he kiss my forehead.

 

That caught me off guard. Then he kissed my nose, both my cheeks, and I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter