Chapter 14: Promposal!!!

Story of Us [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: Promposal!!!

 

Baekhyun’s P.O.V:

It’s the month of February meaning, Love Month. The school will hold a Valentine’s Prom at February 14. Students are getting excited, some were asking others to be their Prom date but mine doesn’t have any progress yet, I’ve been waiting for Chanyeol to ask me to be his prom date but no, many guys and girls have been asking me to be their prom date, but I declined because I want Chanyeol to be my date. I was planning to be the one to ask him but that doesn’t sound right, I am the girl in this relationship and it must be embarrassing, what if Chanyeol doesn’t want me to be his date? What should I do?

I was walking on the hallway going to the music room when I heard talking, “I’ve been planning this the whole time and I want to ask you If you want to be my date?” I took a peek and saw Chanyeol and Seohyun?!

Wh-what’s happening here? I thought Chanyeol loves me? Is he ashamed of me because I’m a boy?! But we’re okay with PDA this past few months, why worried about it now? He doesn’t love me anymore, does he?!

I turned around and ran away and bumped into Jongin, “Baek? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” he asked.

“Chanyeol… Chanyeol doesn’t love me anymore!!! He loves someone else!!!!” I cried.

“What are you talking about? Chanyeol loves you!” he said. “No, he doesn’t! Prom is 2days to go and he-he haven’t even asked me yet! And now, I saw him with Seohyun!!! He is asking her to be his date!” I cried once again, I sobbed on his shirt.

“Now, now… let’s go…” Jongin said while caressing my back. We went to the cafeteria where Kyungsoo, Luhan and Sehun were.

“Baek! What happened to you?” Kyungsoo exclaimed and went to me. “Chanyeol.” I said, monotonously.

“What did Chanyeol do? Did he hurt you?” Luhan asked. “He doesn’t love me anymore!” I stated.

“What do you mean by that? Of course, he loves you…” Luhan said.

“No, no he doesn’t. I thought he is the one but I thought wrong. He loves Seohyun.” I said, and they all looked at me confused.

“Why say that?” Sehun asked. “because, he asked Seohyun to be his date at Valentine’s Prom. I heard them on the way to the music room.” I said.

They all looked at each other worriedly but I didn’t mind it.

“Are you sure? Did you confirm it? Did you ask Chanyeol about it?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Ask me what?”

We all turned to see Chanyeol. “Hey Princess…” he went near me but I scoot away from him. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

Jongin did a weird action thingy like telling him to stop talking. “You. You are what’s wrong!” I said and left the table.

 

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.:

I stared at Baekhyun’s retreating back, and looked at the guys confusingly.

“What the hell happened? What’s wrong with Baek?” I asked them.

“I think he misinterpreted something…” Jongin sweat-dropped.

“What do you mean?” I asked. “He heard you and Seohyun talking on the hallway when he was on his way to the music room.” Kyungsoo stated.

“What???” I exclaimed. “What should I do?! He totally misinterpreted it!!!!”

“He sure did.” Sehun said while taking a sip of his bubble tea. “I suggest you to do it tonight.” He continued and everyone nodded.

“Alright.” I said. Then we had meeting until lunchbreak is over.

 

--Night Time--

Baek has not been answering my calls or replying to my texts, I get that his really mad at me that’s why tonight I will do it!

I texted everyone, and by everyone meaning, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Jongin, and Sehun, to be ready.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter