Chapter 5: The Festival

Story of Us [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: The Festival

 

Normal P.O.V.:

 

It’s finally time for the school festival, students were getting ready for their booths, running back and forth. People came buzzing through the gate, excited for the festival. Chatting with their friends while going to booth to booth.

 

On the other hand, Baekhyun and his friends are getting ready for their performance. Excited and nervous at the same time.

 

“Okay Baekhyun, you can do this! You’ve been through this a lot of time! Fighting!” Baekhyun thought to himself. He’s been murmuring by himself for a while now, Kyungsoo and Luhan has been looking at him worriedly. As they about to approach him, Chanyeol beat them to it.

 

“I’ll calm him down. Don’t worry.” Chanyeol said, they smiled at him and talked to others.

 

Chanyeol approached Baekhyun, “Hey…” while putting a hand on his shoulder.

 

Baekhyun jumped and turned to Chanyeol, “You scared me!” he shouted while a hand on his beating heart.

 

“You okay?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Of course, why wouldn’t I be?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“I know you’re nervous, why is that? You’ve been performing a lot, right? Why get nervous now?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Because, I’m gonna confess to you through a song infront of many people!” Baekhyun thought.

 

“It’s just, there were so many people out there! What if we make a mistake? Or forgot the steps?” Baekhyun blubbered.

 

“Hey, hey…” Chanyeol said, putting both his hands of Baekhyun’s shoulders. “Look at me…” Baekhyun looked at him. Chanyeol stared at his eyes, “Deep breaths…That’s it. We can do this, okay? They will love our performance.”

 

Baekhyun took deep breathes and stared at Chanyeol once again. “Thank you.”

 

“No problem…” Chanyeol said, showing his dimpled-smile and ruffled Baekhyun’s hair.

 

“Hey! I just got my hair fixed!” Baekhyun exclaimed, pouting. Chanyeol just chuckled at his cute expression. “You’re cute either way, Princess.” He said and winked at Baekhyun.

 

Before Baekhyun can reply, Luhan interrupted them. “Hey, Lovebirds! It’s time for our performance!!!”

 

Baekhyun blushed and made his way to Luhan, Chanyeol trailing behind him with a smirk on his face.

 

“This is it guys! Let’s do our best! FIGHTING!!!” Luhan exclaimed and everyone cheered, pumping their fists to the air.

 

“Now, it’s time for party! Let us welcome Danz Machine! PCY! And EXO!” the emcee exclaimed, and the crowd cheered and whistled as Danz Machine went to the stage for the first performance.

 

Playing “Light Saber”

 

After the dance performance, EXO immediately went out to the stage for their performance “The One”.

 

After their performance, Baekhyun spoke, “First of all, thanks for coming to SIA School Festival 2017! I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here and eat lots of food!”

 

“And I hope you’ll stay for the bonfire and the firework show later at 7pm.” Kyungsoo added.

 

“We do hope you’ll enjoy our performance!!!!” Luhan said, doing cute poses. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo rolled their eyes and chuckled.

 

“For our next performance, we’ll be having a collaboration with PCY and Kai! Let’s give them a round of applause as we welcome them to the stage.” Baekhyun said and clapped his hands when Chanyeol and Jongin went to the stage beside them, bowing to the crowd.

 

“Now, let’s start!” Luhan exclaimed. Everyone got to their positions and the music started playing “XOXO”.

 

After “XOXO”, they went backstage, except Kai as his dance club members went to their position behind him and “Love Me Right” started playing.

 

At the backstage, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo got their makeup redid and change to new clothes, as well as Chanyeol and Luhan.

 

“It’s my first time to perform to so many people.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“I know rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter