Chapter 7: Because With You

Story of Us [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Because With You

--3 days later--

I saw them again, I looked at them and they were laughing. Dara saw me and smirked at me. I looked away and walked out. “I need to keep my distance, keep a distance.” I kept walking until I arrived at our classroom and began sitting on my chair. Kyungsoo and Luhan were not here yet so I began reading a novel.

 

It’s been 3 days and Chanyeol kept his word, he’s hanging out with Dara these days. He kept on pestering me if it’s alright and I just kept on saying to him that it’s fine, it’s fine and just enjoy your time with her.

 

“That’s right. I can’t become a burden to Chanyeol, he did everything for me even it hurts him. It hurts. Even though I’m trying to shake it off, this pain in my chest, this pain in my chest keeps spreading throughout my body every time I see them.” I can’t breathe, I want to cry but my tears won’t come out.

I saw Kyungsoo and Luhan arrived, they looked at me and their eyes widened, they ran over to me, saying something but I can’t hear them at all.

The pain…the pain in my chest. I heaved a breath and they started to panic.

I grab my chest tightly and I managed to say, “I---I c-ca-can’t b-br-bre-breathe.” I took another deep breath and my tears started to flow.

 

“Oh !” I heard Kyungsoo say, “She’s having a panic attack!”

“Oh ! Oh !” Luhan said, panicking.

 

“Hey, Baek! Can you hear me?!, Baekyun! Baek-” then I out.

-------

I woke up in a white room, “where am I?”

 

“You’re in a hospital…” I saw Jongin, Luhan, and Kyungsoo. Jongin has a relieve look while Kyungsoo and Luhan look like they’re about to cry.

“I’m so worried!” Luhan hugged me. Kyungsoo didn’t say anything, Jongin just draped an arm around him and comforted him.

“He’s fine now.” He said to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo let out a breath of relief.

“I’m fine, w-what, what happened?” I asked them, I rubbed Luhan’s back. No one answered.

 

Kyungsoo just looked at me and Luhan kept on crying.

“Lu, stop being a drama queen.” I said. He ignored me and hugged me tightly.

After a few moments of silence, Jongin answered, “Lack of sleep and insufficient meals, and you had a panicked attack, of course you’ll faint.”

“oh” is what I just said. I’m a burden.

Kyungsoo went near me and held my cheek.

 

“Baek, I know you are suffering. We’ve noticed that you are not eating like you normally do. Look at those bags on your eyes! You’re like a zombie!” Kyungsoo exclaimed, tears in his eyes. Jongin went near him and draped an arm around Kyung’s shoulder and gripped it.

“We’re all worried.” Jongin stated. I looked up at him.

“Does Chanyeol know-“ I started.

“No, he doesn’t. I’m about to tell him but Kyungsoo stopped me.” Jongin said. I turned to looked at Kyungsoo.

“I know you don’t want him to worry about you so yeah, I stopped Nini before he can.” Kyungsoo stated.

“Thank you.” I smiled at them and continued caressing Luhan’s hair.

 

--Time Skip--

They left an hour ago leaving me here all alone, they said my parents will be arriving soon.

 

Luckily, they didn’t call Chanyeol. I took my phone and saw I have 50 missed calls from Chanyeol, just I was about to text him, my phone ringed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter