Chapter 1: Love At First Sight

Story of Us [ChanBaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Love At First Sight?

Baekhyun’s P.O.V.:

Hii!! My name is Byun Baekhyun, but you can just call me “Baek” for short :3 I’m 17 years old. I’m in my Senior year in Seoul Institute of Arts. I love singing and I have two best friends named Do Kyungsoo and Xi Luhan. They’re in the same year as me. I have a brother named Byun Baekbom, he’s in university now, still living with us but will be leaving soon.

Right now, we’re at school, because there’s this program going on, it’s a Search for Mr. and Ms. SIA year 2017 and all of us are required to watch so yeah, here I am right now sitting at the bleachers with my two bestfriends. We chat for a bit waiting for the program to start.

The program started after a few minutes. Contestants walked in one by one with they’re best attire in sports, school uniform, fantasy, gowns and tuxedos, and showing of their talents.

The program went on, and suddenly I got hungry. I knew the program is going to last forever *sarcastic* so I prepared and brought some food. I took out my most favorite, ‘sugar-coated peanuts’. Who the hell doesn’t love these?! *nom nom nom* I continued eating it until Kyungsoo noticed me.

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Why are you eating that by yourself? Give us some too.” Kyungsoo said.

“Aisshh! I bought this for myself not to share with you.” I replied rolling my eyes.

“Aww, Baekkie! Unfair! Hmf! Give us some too~...” Luhan said doing his puppy eyes. Who could not resist that? I sighed and gave them some. “Thanks, Baekkie!” Luhan said happily.

The program went on and finally it’s time…

“Yah guys, it’s time. Clean your faces! Eww! No one wants to see that!” I yelled at them.

“Aissh! No need to shout Baekkie!” Satansoo spat back. I gulped and smiled at him sheepishly. “Sorry.”

“C’mon guys, let’s go!!!” Luhan shouted, grabbing our arms and went backstage.

I forgot to tell you that we’re going to perform right? Well, we are, so be ready!!! HAHAHAHAHA Well anyways, we are now at the backstage, getting ready. “So now, let’s call out EXO!!!!” the Emcee said. The crowd cheered and clapped as we went out to the stage, waving at them and bowing at the same time.

“Good evening everyone! We are E-X-O, EXO imnida!” We shouted together. “Please enjoy our performance, thank you.” Luhan said. And then we started to sing “Moonlight”.

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.:

Hey! My name is Park Chanyeol. I’m 17 years old. I have fiery red hair and had that bad boy vibe but no worries, I’m far from that. I’m 6 foot tall but other says that I’m taller than that. Well, anyway, I’m currently at school watching this program going on because we are required to do so. It’s so boring, no offense. I’m supposed to be at home and chilling instead of attending this stupid program. I sighed and told my friends that I’m leaving. I stood up and walked to the exit, the girls around me were squealing.

So irritating. I ignored them and continued my way to the exit. As I’m about near the exit, I heard the Emcee saying, “So now, let’s call out EXO!”. Everyone clapped and cheered for them. I tsked, what’s so good about them anyway? They are just good for nothing singers who seek for fame, I can tell that their voices were autotuned.

I opened the doors and stopped when I heard the most beautiful voice ever. I take back what I said, that’s not autotuned. I turned around and saw an angel singing on the stage. I stared at him for a very long time, the idea of going home were gone as I’m mesmerized by the angel on the stage.

Baekhyun’s P.O.V.:

We went off the stage after performing. We waved at the audience while they cheer for us. I feel eyes looking at me, I turned my head to look for them but see none. I swear I feel someone watching me.

“Excuse me…” I turned to look at a guy talking to Kyungsoo. “H-hello?” Kyung replied while blushing. I snickered at that. Well that’s new.

“Heyy..uhmm… C-Can can I ask for your number? I really like you a-and i-I would wa-want to k-know you better.” The guy said, rubbing his neck. “My name’s Jongin by the way, but you can call me Kai.”

“Hi Kai, I’m Do Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O.” D.O said to Kai. They exchanged numbers and D.O. went to us smiling shyly and blushing. “Aww, Kyungie is blushing.” Luhan said, stating the obvious. I chuckled, “yeah, cute.”

D.O. glared at us and we stopped. I felt those eyes again, I looked around to see no one. I pouted, and we went back to our seats on the bleachers.

“What’s wrong?” Kyungsoo asked. “Nothing.” I replied. “Let’s go back.”

--Time Skip--

Finally, the program ended, and we get to go home. Me, Luhan, and Kyungsoo were about to go out until that Kai guy came over once again. “Heyy, Baekhyun right?” He asked, looking at me. I nodded.

“Someone asked for your number.”

“Who?” I asked confused. “Uh, Park? Park Chanyeol.” Kai grinned.

I looked at Luhan and Kyungsoo and they were shocked as me. I gulped. Park Chanyeol, asked for my number?! Damn! I thought. “U-uh, sure.” I typed my number on Kai’s phone, “Hey, I know what you guys are thinking. Park is a bad boy and such but no, it’s far form that. So, no need to worry. It’s kinda shocking that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter