Chapter 8

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

Words: 1564

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: JenSoo, ChaeSoo

 

Jennie get the fried chicken on Jisoo's plate. "Hey why you get that?" Jisoo try to get it from Jennie, but the latter already shove the chicken in . "I enter your room without knocking. You said I should sit without you saying. So I think I can get your food without asking permission." Jennie says with food on .

 

"Aish this girl. That was different issue." Jisoo says and hit Jennie's forehead. "Ouch! Why you did that?" Jennie is glaring at Jisoo and holding her forehead. "Your forehead is too wide; it attracts my hand" Jisoo tell the girl. "Really? Maybe you are attracted to me." Jennie says and glare at Jisoo.

 

"Attracted? Gosh you are not even my type." Jisoo wear a disgusted face. "Wow really huh? What is your type those like artist look? Like your girl." 

 

"Yes that was; not you eewww." Jisoo says. "Eewww? Gosh I am look like an artist too, but I don't work in showbiz. If I was an artist maybe I am way better than your girl." Jennie says. "Don't compare yourself with my girlfriend she is beautiful than you." 

 

"Beautiful? You call that beautiful? Maybe you need eyeglasses." Jennie says and let out soft chuckles. "Eyeglasses? Really? (Jisoo hit Jennie's forehead again) eat that you are noisy." Jisoo shove cucumber on Jennie's mouth. Not in a second"ewww---- why you did that phew ew ewew." Jennie says and spill the cucumber that came from . "Look who is eewie." Jisoo says with a disgusted look.

 

"That was cucumber!!" Jennie says and run the sink to wash . "I know that was cucumber."

 

"I hate cucumber. Why you did that?" Jennie face Jisoo. "You are noisy." Jisoo says and eat her food again. "I am allergy to that!" Jennie whine. Jisoo laugh hard. "Really?" Jisoo is laughing out loud. Then she stop as she see Jennie is just looking at her.

 

"Why? Do I have rice on face?" Jisoo asked and try to check if she have. Jennie shook her head. Still looking the same way. "Then what? You find me beautiful?" Jisoo asked and eat again. "What? Beautiful? Wow confident? I just feel happy to see you laugh." Jennie says and sit on chair again. "I am a human being, I can laugh." Jisoo says..

 

"But this is the first time I saw it. You always bicker with me. I only saw your smirks, smug smiles." Jennie says. "Really? You know I feel happy too as I see you annoyed earlier. You look beautiful." Jisoo says. "Really?" Jennie smile. "You smile ? Wow? You are more beautiful." Jisoo says and pinch Jennie's cheeks. Jennie blush on the action. "But I like the most is the annoyed one,so . . ." Jisoo shove cucumber on Jennie's mouth again.

 

"Kim Jisoo." Jennie whine and run after Jisoo. The latter run out to their swimming pool. The two are running after at the pool. "I am tired ." Jennie says and put her arms on her knees. She is panting. "Really? I am too." Jisoo says and walk to Jennie. Jennie grin and push Jisoo on pool, Jisoo's hands is too fast. So they fall on pool together. "Why you did that?" Jennie says. Jisoo is laughing.


"Are you cold Jendeuki?" Jisoo asked. "Idiot!" Jennie yell. Jisoo pinch Jennie's nose and went off of the pool. "Ms. Choi get us bathrobes." Jisoo shouted In just a minute, Ms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter