Chapter 9

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Words: 1771

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: JenSoo, ChaeSoo

 

"I don't know what will our shippers say about this. I am glad with the supports that they are giving me. I think they shouldn't bash Chaeyoung with this. She doesn't know anything." Irene answered the host.

 

"Shut up!!"

 

"Chaeyoung why are you shouting?" Joy saw her sister on their living room watching the television. Chaeyoung look at her sister. "Nothing this Irene was acting again. As if she is really good. We both know that I am better than her."

 

"Insecure?" Joy  sister. "Insecure? FYI I am beautiful than that white girl." Chaeyoung says. "Don't tell me you like Eunwoo oppa?" Joy ask. "What? Of course not." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Ok fine. Anyway I am glad you are here, but I can't stay with you I have to go to hospital." Joy says and kiss her sister on cheeks and left. Chaeyoung get her phone and dial her phone. "Hello?" The other line says in a low tone.

 

"Jisoo are you busy?" Chaeyoung asked. "Yes. I was doing some papers to be clear before we left day after tomorrow to Paris." Jisoo sadly says. The tone of stress can be sense to her. Chaeyoung can easily read her girlfriend just by her tone. "(No Section Chief Seol, I told you your department didn't pass the papers yet [Jisoo says in annoyed tone])" Chaeyoung heard it and she let out soft chuckles. She know how serious her girlfriend in terms of  work.

 

"You are stress again." Chaeyoung says. "Yes kind of my stress reliever wasn't----(hey hey no Sejeong this is not what I am asking for. Call your head manager) hello honey I am sorry you know it was (Ms. Kim I thought you are looking for the sale? ------ I am but you give me the sale of August. It was September now) honey Sorry again . .”

 

"Honey you are too busy there I'll call you later ok? Goodbye I love you." 

 

"Yeah I love you too." Chaeyoung ended the call. She open the television again. Now it was the show of her friend Lisa. Lisa is Chaeyoung's bestfriend since middle school. The girl is host of some TV shows. She have the show named "Gossip Girl" it was a show where a celebrity will be invited to have a heart to heart talk. Some interviews.


Chaeyoung settled on their couch. Her mom wasn't around, she was with her dad visiting their grandparents. Hyungsik was in the office, and also Joy was in the hospital. She is not busy now and plan to ask her girlfriend for a date before the girl leave was ruin because the girl is too busy. Back in television the show started.

 

"Here we go again. Another week have given to us. It was great day, I think it will be better if we have the guest here."

 

(People in the studio shouting)

 

"Seems our viewers and tele-viewers are excited to see our guest." Lisa says and smile.

 

"Are you excited guys?" 

 

(People screaming) 

 

Chaeyoung don't know who is the guest this week, last time it was her and Eunwoo.

"Ok let us call now Taehyung!!" Lisa says and the back stage sliding door open, showing a man in her white polo long sleeve, and brown jeans and also a brown leather shoes. She remove his sunglasses. 

 

(People scream again calling Taehyung's name)

 

Taehyung was an artist who is in line with Eunwoo, Bae Irene and Chaeyoung Park. 

 

"Hello Taehyung, We are glad that you accept the invitation on visiting us." Lisa shook Taehyung's hand.

 

Taehyung smile and nodded. He wave his hands to those viewers in the studio. The viewers are giggling the happiness was in their face. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter