Chapter 16

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

Words: 1743

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: JenSoo, ChaeSoo

 

 

It have been days, weeks, and months Jisoo was still broken inside. Though Chaeyoung was right that she is confuse. Jisoo doesn't know what to do. She herself doesn't even know if the feelings she have for Jennie is more than or the same as the one she have with Chaeyoung Park. She feel s dumb, she don’t want anyone to leave her yet she know that they are hurting them. And she is being selfish.

 

"Give me more." Jisoo put the glass on the counter. She is looking at the slim bartender. "Ms. Kim, your friend told me not to give you more. Besides she is going here now." The bartender says. "You call her again Nayeon?" Jisoo asked with her drunken voice.

 

"Of course I did. You are lucky that she is because all this months she is the one who fetch you." The bartender named Nayeon told Jisoo. "How dare you scold me?"' Jisoo asked with a sultry voice. "We are friends for months since you start drinking here. I don't know what I have, but you even told me your deepest secret." Nayeon says.

 

Nayeon, she is a bartender in Soshi Club, where Jisoo frequently have a drink every night after work. Jisoo learn to share her feelings to Nayeon, because even Jennie is there Jisoo feels that she can't share it with Jennie especially now that the girl is within the issue.

 

"Because I think I can trust you." Jisoo says as she took the other shot of drink, and the other girl failed to stop her. "So have you talk to your girlfriend?" Nayeon asked, though she know the story she still feel it was inappropriate to say Jisoo’s Ex girlfriend.

 

"It was ex-girlfriend." Jisoo corrected.

 

"Ok Ex." Nayeon crease her brow, and listened on what Jisoo want to say.

 

"Back from the topic I don't, I try calling her. No one answer. The other day I call her, I hear a man answers it. On the other day it was a girl." Jisoo explained.

 

"Have you try to visit her house?"

 

"I am an idiot if I didn't. Of course I did. It was her mom who see me. She threaten me that the media will know if I continue go to there house." Jisoo explained.  

 

"You are hopeless." Nayeon shook her head.

 

"How dare you say that to me?" Jisoo asked, and Nayeon just laugh. "Have you plan to move on?"

 

"Huh what are you saying?" Jisoo is annoyed to Nayeon. "Who is being confuse here?" Nayeon asked.

 

"Me?"

 

"Exactly, same reason why your girlfriend break up with you. Wake up its been months. Have proper talk with her, and move on." Nayeon says.

 

"What? It is not that easy." Jisoo says.

 

"Why do you think you are acting this way?" Nayeon asked.

 

"Because my ex suddenly left in the day that I didn't expect her to leave?" Jisoo asked.

 

"Not that thing."

 

"Then what?"

 

"Because she left you without proper closure. It is not proper in a way you don't understand what she really mean when she break up with you."

 

"What do you mean?" Jisoo give Nayeon a confuse look.

 

"What did she say when she call for a break up?"

 

"I have to find myself "

 

"And you find yourself?"

 

"Being pained because she just leave me without even letting me explain my side." Jisoo says honestly. 

 

"What will you explain to her then?" Nayeon asked because she know this will lead to the girl's decision that will make things proper again.

 

"That I am--- I. . ." Jisoo close her eyes and sigh.

 

"What?"

 

"I am confuse, yes she is right I am confuse." Jisoo admitted finally.

 

"How you feel when Jennie is around?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter