Chapter 2

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Words: 1626

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: JenSoo, ChaeSoo

 

Author's thought: I don't usually put a notes, but last night when I am reading another fic I start wondering about  how to get an upvote. Only readers could say, so I am  asking you guys what should I do to get upvotes from my readers. I hope you address this question because I won't answer until you guys answer. 

 

People are not that many. Some are talking formally. If you will eavesdrop to those peoples' conversation you can say that their topic are all about business. Jisoo and Jennie are sitting in their seat properly. They are near the window. Their order finally came."So are you really fine with the proposal Ms. Kim?" Jisoo asked, and wipe .

 

Jennie look at her with those eyes again. She is like a predator ready to eat her prey. "I really love to be a business partner of Gangsu Group." Jennie remark. Jisoo swallow hard.  Jennie see this and she smirk. Jisoo remember again her thought. She think that what if this Jennie is her father other woman? But why will her father let her do all the job on entertaining the girl if so? Jisoo still have a battling idea.

 

"Oh I am happy with that. It is a pleasure having you Ms. Kim as a part of the group." Jisoo says formally.

"Call me Jennie, soon we will be working often. So no need to be so formal." Jennie says and give Jisoo an intent look. "Ok if you say so Jennie." Jisoo says.

 

"So Jisoo how long have been your girlfriend, and you are in a relationship?" Jennie asked only for her and Jisoo to hear. Jisoo was surprised hearing this from Jennie. For all she know it is only her dad, and mom who know her ual preference. She swallow hard. "What are you saying?" Jisoo asked acting cool. She is not willing on being trap with this bait that Jennie is using against her.

 

"Don't play so cool. I can smell it Jisoo." Jennie says with a smirk. "I think Jennie you are entering my private life. This is out of the business, and shouldn't be talk about." Jisoo says, and she eat her steak. Jennie smirk. 

 

One day I will know everything about you Kim Jisoo.

 

"If you say so Jisoo." Jennie says and eat her steak again.

 


Chaeyoung was in her seat. She is waiting for someone. The continuation of the shooting of their CF is finally done. A man walk to her and beam a smile."Chaeyoung are you going home? I can drop you home."
Eunwoo offer Chaeyoung, he offer his hand. Chaeyoung smile at him. She put down Eunwoo's arm. "You know what? You are too kind, but my sister will fetch me. So no need. Thank you anyway."


Chaeyoung beam a sweet smile. "Oh I see, if you say so. I have to go now." Eunwoo smile and point her car with her thumb. Chaeyoung nodded. Eunwoo beam a sweet smile and left. After Eunwoo's car left, another black bmw stops in front of Chaeyoung. The window of the black car roll down. Chaeyoung smile as she see the one riding the car. Chaeyoung immediately open the car, and she enter the car. The driver start driving off.

 

"You look tired." The driver told Chaeyoung. The latter lean closer to the driver to give a kiss. "I miss my Jichu." Chaeyoung says sweetly making Jisoo smile. "I feel the same way. You already had lunch?" Jisoo asked her girlfriend 

 

"Yep, I follow what my lovely girl told me. How about you? How the lunch with the Kim goes so far?"
Chaeyoung asked, and she intertwined her hands with Jisoo. "Fine, nothing special she is like the usual business partner." Jisoo answered. "Is she flirting with you like the other business partners' of yours did?"
Chaeyoung asked with her dangerous tone. Jisoo knew it. "Are you jealous?" Jisoo asked with a smile.

 

"Me jealous? Of that Kim? Gosh I am too far better than her." Chaeyoung says. Jisoo smile and nodded. "You are the only one in my heart, so don't you worry about the stuff." Jisoo wiggle her brow. Chaeyoung giggle. Chaeyoung 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter