Chapter 18

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

 

Words: 2025

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: JenSoo, ChaeSoo

 

Flashing lights telling about the issue. This is a big scandal that was like a fire who widen so fast. The maxim was true that the land have ears, and news have wings. All the newspaper, the headlines, the main news in every news channel has one thing to say.

 

'DEVIANT BEHAVIOR OF AN ARTIST AND TWO BUSINESS WOMEN'

 

The subtitles says the whole thing. Every news have the same title, but different subtitle. 

 

"Why did you did that?! Are you still thinks?!!" Minho shouted on her daughter. "I know all the thing about that Kim and you. I know that she is your ex- lover. I am not idiot!! But telling the whole world was a wrong move!! What will happen to your career? To our business? To your siblings? This is a disgrace to our family! You are a big disgrace to this family!!" Minho shouted on his daughter. Chaeyoung was crying. Her bashers all came, even her fans look at her as a disgrace. They even told that Chaeyoung was really good in acting. Acting like a sweet one, but have this something hiding inside.

 

Chaeyoung's body was trembling. She can't even look at her father's eyes. Joy, Hyungsik and Mrs. Park only watch Chaeyoung. They can't say anything. They know Minho, they know what the latter can do. "Leave the house! Because starting to day you are not a Park anymore!!" Minho shouted. "Dad that was too much" Joy tries to stop her father. "Too much? Then come with your sister!" Minho says leaving her family.

Chaeyoung was going outside the house, but she fainted. "Chaeyoung!" Joy and Hyungsik run to catch their falling sister. Mrs. Park come immediately.

 

"What we gonna do now?" Jennie hug her girlfriend. Jisoo just smile and return the hug. "Don't worry, the media will stop once I work with this" Jisoo assured to her girlfriend. "How?" Jennie asked Jisoo, she look at the girl's eyes. "Do you trust me?" Jisoo asked Jennie. The latter would not think twice to answer, so she answers immediately. "I trust you, I always do" Jennie says and tighten her hug to Jisoo. "I will call for a press conference." Jisoo says.


"How about Chaeyoung? She gain to much, Jisoo I --/" Jisoo cut the words of Jennie. "Sssh, I will talk to her and will clean her name too. This is not a good thing. I made a mistake here." Jisoo says.

 

"I can tell her that I love you without getting into trouble, but I accept to be more in trouble" Jisoo stated, Jennie agreed with this. "So let us call conference?" Jennie asked Jisoo, and it earn a nod and kiss from the girl. Jennie smile.

 

 

Lights are flashing. People are gathered around to know what with the deviant behavior of the two well known business women. They really want to know about this big issue in the world. People want to hear wise word from the business man.


Jisoo was in the front stage. She was smiling, though she feel nervous inside. She shouldn't let other see it. She swallow hard.

 

"This will be a speech that I want to answer all the questions that pop yesterday about the issue that we are heard fighting. As an Kim I want to say sorry to Miss Chaeyoung Park for being hooked in this issue." Jisoo says

People are whispering. A one press started to ask. "What do you mean Ms. Kim? Hook? Isn't Ms. Park was really related to this?" Another one asked "The issue also stated that she is your ex."

 

Jisoo smile like this is nothing. "Use the logic, act like what you are saying is not a lie." these words of Jennie are keep repeating in her head. Jisoo laugh on what she heard. "I don't know where that just came. Chaeyoung was a good friend of mine." Jisoo says. People starts whispering again. This is a new news again. Jisoo knows that will lead to a conclusion that the issue was really true.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter